Third Party Press

Current MP44 Prices?

Meridius

I'm thinking about upgrading my MP43 to a rifle in better condition later this summer. I'd like to get something in very good to excellent shape (although not necessarily matching). What is the market like for these rifles right now? It doesn't seem like there are very many for sale at the moment so it's hard to get a feel for them. What do you guys think?

Recent

I'm thinking about upgrading my MP43 to a rifle in better condition later this summer. I'd like to get something in very good to excellent shape (although not necessarily matching). What is the market like for these rifles right now? It doesn't seem like there are very many for sale at the moment so it's hard to get a feel for them. What do you guys think?

I saw one go for $16,000 on Gunbroker last week. At auctions I have seen them go for $18,000-$22,000.

I see them from 16K - 25K. All depends on condition and accessories.
Mine is matching, amnesty registered, and original blued condition. I wouldn't sell it for any less than 25K with five mags and 1000 rounds of ammo.
But then I am very attached to it and I have only seen one or two that were nicer.
CaptMax

I see them from 16K - 25K. All depends on condition and accessories.
Mine is matching, amnesty registered, and original blued condition. I wouldn't sell it for any less than 25K with five mags and 1000 rounds of ammo.
But then I am very attached to it and I have only seen one or two that were nicer.
CaptMax

That's a beautiful rifle. I'd love to find one in that condition. How difficult is it to find these nowadays?

They are out there, but nice ones are far and few in between.
Once you have one, you just don't part with them. It may take you years to find a nice one.
CaptMax

my mp44

They are out there, but nice ones are far and few in between.
Once you have one, you just don't part with them. It may take you years to find a nice one.
CaptMax

There is a picture sticky thread of my Stg...you should add pics of this beauty to it. :hail:

Military Rifle Journal
Back