Third Party Press

Poor Thing

Whew! Yea, I saw this one. She sure has been put threw Hell. The manual alone (if original) could be worth $300-$400 and then if the upper handguard is not cracked and not refinished and original, they go for some bucks. Then add in the good spare parts that you can get out of it and it might be worth that I guess. Not much more that's for sure.

I saw this one too. It really was nice. The only issue (if it really is an issue) was the stock was scratched up pretty good. And, like you said, the lack of cleaning rod and sight hood too. But, you could always find those two items.

I'm kind of the opposite as to the stocks. I like the rounded ones for some reason better. I have rifles in both types of stocks. Funny how each person is different. :happy0180:

The reason I like the Flat Bottom is they are harder to find other than that it's all good.:thumbsup:

HDH.

I changed my mind! I like 'em all too!!!! Doesn't matter. (I think the rounded ones though are a smidge cooler, but it's by a very very very tiny amount in coolness).

Military Rifle Journal
Back