Third Party Press

G43 Magazine and Pouch Questions

ZenMastaT

I got 2 extra magazines and a magazine pouch with my G43 last year and I'm now thinking of selling off the extras. I was told everything was original but would like to verify and maybe get an idea of what the market value is for some of these things nowadays. Last time I looked, G43 mags of common codes were around the $150 mark but a recent gunbroker search turned up anywhere from $240-$350. Not sure if that was just a fluke, or what.

One of the mags is an 'acw' code which I'm told is less common:

Xe7l7gUl.jpg

The other two mags are 'aye' codes, I don't know if the finish is original on them or not.

9KpYEhxl.jpg

NLprTuZl.jpg

There's also this mag pouch, which does not appear to have any makers marks or any identifying marks on it anywhere. The leather is in good shape but there does appear to be a bit of aging on the back and on the ring attached specifically. Is this a repro? If not whats the ballpark on it?

WKnfOxJl.jpg

o54iUXPl.jpg

mD6rj0Gl.jpg

zu0iwvZl.jpg

Larger versions of all are available intermixed with pics of my G43 here in this album: http://imgur.com/a/R3ONt#50 All three mags feed ten rounds no problem and if the acw is worth a ton more I'll probably just keep an aye and sell off the rest. Any input is appreciated as always, thanks guys!

I'm not a Mag expert but I can say don't sell any of them for anything less than $250.00. Yes the ACW is worth more, >$300.00.

BTW nice Rifle.

HDH.

Military Rifle Journal
Back