Third Party Press

FG.42 shooting by Larry Vickers (good stuff)

I like LAV. He has a real appreciation for historical weapons, and his real world credentials are impeccable. I still have yet to do a course with him, but would look forward to it.

Pat

I like him too Pat. He had the only firearms related show on cable that I really liked. It was head and shoulders above everything else in his weapons familiarity and handling, history, etc. It isn't own any longer because I guess it wasn't dramatic enough for the average audience. His episode on the Stg. is particularly cool. I wouldn't want him shooting at me.

I like him too Pat. He had the only firearms related show on cable that I really liked. It was head and shoulders above everything else in his weapons familiarity and handling, history, etc. It isn't own any longer because I guess it wasn't dramatic enough for the average audience. His episode on the Stg. is particularly cool. I wouldn't want him shooting at me.

If I remember correctly he said he was going to continue the show on his youtube channel. I'm not sure if he is going to do full-length episodes or just a couple minute clips though.

Ham,
Was that TacTV? I thought it was still on.
Pat

Military Rifle Journal
Back