Third Party Press

98k erma conversion bolt

bjarne

hallo,is there a manual for the k98 erma 22 cal conversion kit?,any web site perhaps?

disassemble erma conversion 22 cal bolt?

Maybe I can help I have several of the units...BILL

How do you disassemble erma 22 cal bolt,i cant fint a manual on the internet?,if you know it, can you show it too me by pictures?,:hail:know its mutch too ask

I don't think the instruction manual encouraged taking apart the bolt. Perhaps that was better left for repairs at the local Waffen Meister location. This is the info presented to Police trainees to learn the use of the EL 24. I copied the parts schematic for you as well as the section dealing with the bolt- das Schloss. Perhaps you can figure it out with this and your German-English dictionary

EL24Schematic1.jpg

EL24BoltInstructions1.jpg

EL24BoltInstructions2.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think the instruction manual encouraged taking apart the bolt. Perhaps that was better left for repairs at the local Waffen Meister location. This is the info presented to Police trainees to learn the use of the EL 24. I copied the parts schematic for you as well as the section dealing with the bolt- das Schloss. Perhaps you can figure it out with this and your German-English dictionary

EL24Schematic.jpg

EL24BoltInstructions1.jpg

EL24BoltInstructions2.jpg

Military Rifle Journal
Back