Third Party Press

Got my book today!

Col.Klink

Banned
:shocked: IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Best book I have ever had, many thanks to you guys for all the hard work you put into it! I can't wait for the next two volumes! I have only skimmed through it, but it has already answered pretty much every question I ever had on the late-war stuff! One of my favorite sections though was chapter on ship-home boxes and other vet stuff. It fascinates me. It was worth every penny I put into it! :happy0180:

Contact Mr.Farb and see if he has any copies left. There was a thread about it on Gunboards, I guess you missed it. :)

yea i havent been on gunboards in years

Best book on the K98k to date. 400+ big color pages, pics, period docs, info, = sensory overload. My prediction to Mike and Bruce was that the first edition would sell out in 90 days, and it is so far moving in that direction even though they haven't even really advertised it.
http://www.kriegsmodell.com/
Highly recommended, and get one now as the resale value on them is going to go up dramatically. It's as good as the Clawson .45 book and I bought one of my copies for $80, sold it for $750 and bought a Vz.24 ;) I think anyone without this book in collecting is at a disadvantage.

Awww I want one! My Birthday is Monday if you guys are wanting to suprise me. lol Chris

Last edited:
Bought it through the link Ham sent. Man nobody ever tells me anything. How long has this been out?

I also enjoyed the Vet shipping boxs and the other vet items. I think all of the photos were very well done. And color! Shows up all the details.

Hey Oddball. run over MY turban will ya?
ya ya ya ya ya
YA YA YA YA YA YA YA.

Attachments

• book 001.jpg
    book 001.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 32
  • book 003.jpg
    book 003.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 32
  • book 005.jpg
    book 005.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 30
Hey Oddball. run over MY turban will ya?
ya ya ya ya ya
YA YA YA YA YA YA YA.

Glad everyone likes 'em. Solman, you need to send yours back- Bruce told me he didn't put an inscription in there...it's hard to get good help these days.

That and he's overloaded shipping so many books in such a short amount of time.....

Yes, I figured as much after the 3rd trip to the Post Office and MIA.. it was either he hadn't shipped it or he sent it Pony Express and the Apaches scalped the poor s.o.b.

That and he's overloaded shipping so many books in such a short amount of time.....

Man, sorry for fogetting your 'Second' Birthday. Ill sure try and help resto the kriegs.

Yes, I figured as much after the 3rd trip to the Post Office and MIA.. it was either he hadn't shipped it or he sent it Pony Express and the Apaches scalped the poor s.o.b.

...must be. I know he shipped yours already- I'll find out when so you know what day to go to the PO. If you note, he doesn't even have time to post here. He should be caught up with everyone by Sunday/Monday of next week.

book

Got mine yesterday as well...All I can say is wow!!!! :hail: I kick myself for not trying to contribute other than posting serial #'s on gun boards...It wont happen again.:facepalm: .I have to get at least one item in either vol 1 or 2 I've already contacted farb and he's interested in at least 1 rifle. So thats a good thing. :p

Sales

Hey TA - you could be the sales rep - we could run a "pay here - put it in the book here" - aka JB Byrider.
Question is how much is your commission rate..

Military Rifle Journal
Back