Third Party Press

MP-44/STG-44 buttstock

I am thinking on acquiring this item,,,could someone quote me a ballpark price on it?...Many Thanks, Robert

Attachments

• 44 STOCK 1.jpg
    44 STOCK 1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 44 STOCK 2.jpg
    44 STOCK 2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 102
  • MP 3.jpg
    MP 3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 88
  • MP 4.jpg
    MP 4.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 91
  • MP 5.jpg
    MP 5.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 94
  • MP 6.jpg
    MP 6.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 86
parts

I am thinking on acquiring this item,,,could someone quote me a ballpark price on it?...Many Thanks, Robert
It should be around 3 or 4 hundred, but these MP44 parts have gone nuts the last few years. The receiver cap the stock screws to is especially hard to find lately. It would not surprise me if it took 8 hundred or more to get it. Look at GB. There's a guy wanting 150 for a firing pin. sheesh!!
Pete

What makes it more valuable is the stock ferrule, or the metal part that connects it to the receiver. I would want it for just that part alone.

yep $ 500 agreed the metal is nice and the wood is real nice the ridges on the the stock are in great condition not a yugo take off, also looks like the early buttstock

prices in the last 5 months have gone crazy, seems everyone wants a MP-44 or kit, its driving up the cost

mags I have spoken to 3-4 people lately selling mags, they want over $ 400 a piece for original mags. I refuse to pay that and so should everyone else here. yes its called price fixing, but we collectively need to get these gougers to lower their prices

jack

I would say $500 tops, unless I needed it and then who knows what I would pay. I've been known to be stupid before.:facepalm:
Used to find this stuff around and it is all drying up now days. Yes that is the early style butt stock too.
Does it have any Waffen markings in the sling area, that's were mine are.
CaptMax

Think this is up for sale on GB, I saw one the other day looked just like this one. more than I quoted, closer to the high end that Pitfighter qouted

Hello, the conversation was a little while ago, but I'm looking for an original laminated wood stock for the stg.44, it can also be the late version. You're welcome to offer me anything and tell me your price. Thank you for your help. Greetings Robert

Military Rifle Journal
Back