Third Party Press

Looking for Scope

Jammax1

Registered
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a specific scope. I've already searched online extensively for this optic. I mean. Everywhere. No luck. I found ones that are very similar. But I like precise.

Okay, I'm searching for a ZRAK ON-8x42, with a BDC for 7.92x57. If you're wondering, I'm in the planning stages of buying a M76 rifle. I'm a big AK shooter and I'd never heard of this rifle until last week. Anyway, it's one of the few that were made specifically for this caliber and rifle. I believe they were Yugo/Serbian made. Apparently, they're out of production and have been for some time. I contacted the importer of these scopes. And he told me the same thing. Apparently, the 4x ones are around, but I want the 8x, because this round is capable of distance shots...obviously.

If you need to see it, here's the webpage from the importer http://www.p-a-distributing.com/optics.html

If anyone knows where I can get one, or, if you know of a scope that's similar, i.e., has the same BDC and magnification, or close to it, please let me know.

Thanks again everyone,

James

Military Rifle Journal
Back