Third Party Press

Zielfernrohr Oigee Berlin Luxor n.75531

Hallo ,
are WWII or WWI o post war optic,please Your opinion are very appreciate .
Best regard
Luca

Attachments

• 5564238.1202417008.jpg
    5564238.1202417008.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4935-1.jpg
    IMG_4935-1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4936-1.jpg
    IMG_4936-1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4934-1.jpg
    IMG_4934-1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4937-1.jpg
    IMG_4937-1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 37
It is WWI Period . This type Scope was also ReUsed in WWII on early LT Rifles . Best Regards

Last edited:
My guess would be interwar period, ie: "Reichswehr". I base that only on the "OIGEE" mark on the dial, which I don't remember seeing on WWI era scopes. I could be wrong about that though. Vaughn99 could tell you more I think. :wink:

What is the reticle of this scope? Does it have a thick line down from top? If yes, it's WWI.

The rings are usually numbered to the scope or rifle, better try to get a complete set. And be aware, there are MANY different types - just because they look similar, doesn't mean it would fit your rifle.

Concur,

Long story, I got a scope with rings and base that came off a vet bring back sniper. The verts son wanted to upgrade the scope so that is how I got it. The scope and rings matched, The base was a different number. I posted the setup on the old K43 forum and was contacted by a member who had the complete matching rifle to my scope and rings. I sold him the scope and rings and kept the base. A while later, my friend contacted me. He got the sniper stock, all the wood and metal, including the bolt that matched the base that I kept. The serial number is 4680.

Now, I am waiting on him to find the Vets Sons contact information, so that I can buy the rifle for the receiver and barrel.

i bought a scope and have been waiting to find rings. No luck, if I have to buy another scope just to get the rings, I will do that. Ifmthe rings are close, I will have my gun smith fit them.

Pat

The rings are usually numbered to the scope or rifle, better try to get a complete set. And be aware, there are MANY different types - just because they look similar, doesn't mean it would fit your rifle.

Military Rifle Journal
Back