Third Party Press

My AJACK 4X90 Low Turret

details

hello
can you make more pictures of mounts ? can you tell what is the scope number ?
regards

image.jpgimage.jpg
hi
i found this ajack 4x90 too for my sniper projekt above some pictures.
interessting that the number is on the ring not on the ground of the mountring infront ,the number have 5 digits it seems to be that this scope was on a byf 43 i really like to see the scope number. i think in the range of 43000 -44000

Last edited:
View attachment 110990View attachment 110991
hi
i found this ajack 4x90 too for my sniper projekt above some pictures.
interessting that the number is on the ring not on the ground of the mountring infront ,the number have 5 digits it seems to be that this scope was on a byf 43 i really like to see the scope number. i think in the range of 43000 -44000

Hi Doctom !

The serial number is on the ring because it was originally for a Byf Mauser (If the serial is on the "ground", it's for a Sauer Rifle)

Hi Doctom !

The serial number is on the ring because it was originally for a Byf Mauser (If the serial is on the "ground", it's for a Sauer Rifle)

Some early BYF Low Turret scopes have the serial number on the lip of the front ring just like Sauer Scopes. Later ones are numbered like yours. Sauer Rifle scopes will be numbered on the foot of the rear ring assembly in addition to the lip of the front ring. Cool scope.

thanks Hercules.. i know that but i dont know when exakt it had change this praktice ?
for my projekt i want to but the exact scope on my sniper walnut byf 43 with number 21210 suffix f he is very erly.
the best opinion in my mind is a Ajack 4x60 in without rain rings in the range of 43000 .....naturally with low turred mounts on the scope...

toorop, did you also went to this house and see if they also had the rifle to the scope? Very nice! Wish I had found this!

byf43 LT

Hello Doctom,
can you add pictures of your BYF43 LT ? I have never seen a byf43 LT in letter suffix f ...
best regards

thanks Hercules.. i know that but i dont know when exakt it had change this praktice ?
for my projekt i want to but the exact scope on my sniper walnut byf 43 with number 21210 suffix f he is very erly.
the best opinion in my mind is a Ajack 4x60 in without rain rings in the range of 43000 .....naturally with low turred mounts on the scope...

just another LT AJACK 4x90

Attachments

• IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0873.jpg
    IMG_0873.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0874.jpg
    IMG_0874.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0875.jpg
    IMG_0875.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0879.jpg
    IMG_0879.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
ajack

Hi Amberg,
that is a very very very very very ................................... nice ajack LT !
regards

Hi Amberg,
that is a very very very very very ................................... nice ajack LT !
regards

Thanks!
Got it from the armorer of a sniper training company.
He told me that he just grabbed the nicest scope and can and left the place at the end of the war. ;-)
Thanks

Thanks guys for You sharing Your treasurers . This is a nice thread with rare and interesting LT Scopes . I don`t want to seem partial but Amberg`s LT Ajack really is Killer Piece it`s like 70 years old but New Cond. You don`t see in this cond. very often . Best Regards.

:thumbsup:

Ajack

Ajack scopes are really nice and the fact it a Low Turret Scope just adds to it. Cool story as well. Very nice.

Ajack

Excellent examples of my favorite scope. I have a few Ajack scopes, several on rifles, one of the two loose ones is a LT, #45009+. The other is (HT?)#52350+, and I know I have another that is within 30 or so numbers of 52350+.
The LT is in good shape, not much bluing left, no rust, could be restored, has the rear upper mount, but the front upper has been ground down on one side, sad. No bases.
#52350+ spent too much time in a garage, has light rust, no rings but Optics look OK.

Military Rifle Journal
Back