Third Party Press

TENO Officers Dagger

the plumber

This is a piece i came upon recently, SER # 1975 Matching to sheath, i was wondering if anybody out there could give me some info on trying to locate to who the dagger was issued to. I was told that there are records kept on the daggers and with any luck may be able to research it some more, thanks!

- The Plumber

Attachments

• dads  photos 031.jpg
    dads photos 031.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 30
  • dads  photos 032.jpg
    dads photos 032.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 29
  • dads  photos 033.jpg
    dads photos 033.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 32
  • dads  photos 030.jpg
    dads photos 030.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 27
dagger

it looks great. Glad to see you/ you're daughter figured out how to load pictures on this forum. This forum is alot easier than let say "gunboards" who improved their websight only to ruin it. I'm sure someone will chime in.. I for one as you know are not a blade guy.. :thumbsup:

Hi Plumber,
Congratulations on a great find! In 50 years of foolin' with this stuff, I've never been fortunate enough to own one of these. Several of the EM versions; but never an officer's version.
To the best of my knowledge, nothing has ever surfaced stating that the Technische Nothilfe daggers were assigned and/or tracked by their serial numbers. Why were the TeNo daggers serial numbered?? I certainly don't know, but would love to hear from others more knowledgeable than I.

Military Rifle Journal
Back