PDA

View Full Version : 1944 BNZ Single Claw with bmj scope

Hercules
04-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Hello, I had a bmj scope on my single claw sniper that had a recoil ring and Serial number of 85229. After much discussion with Dave and after viewing several examples I decided to change out the scope. I was lucky enough to be able to find a bmj scope with a serial of 75596. It looks more like all the pictures that I have seen so far. Also, the scope had a set of original rings on it. Thanks goes to Dave and Robert for helping with scope info./knowledge as well as obtaining the scope. Just wanted to post the pictures and note the differences on the scopes. There was much discussion about this on a previous post.

Dave Roberts
04-02-2011, 02:57 AM
Mike
You are Very Welcome and so glad to help You get the Scope & Rings . Also it is nice to see that this forum and Collectors here really do make a difference . The learning and and teaching here is great it so nice to see this , specifically when a Collector brings a Piece that has something that needs to be corrected but owner first has to be shown why it is not correct and then he goes and makes the Correction himself this is when Forum is doing what it was created for . This is when the Forums Founders should take Pride and Credit .
Best Regards .