Third Party Press

byf45 zf41 on AuctionArms

I was just talking with Bruce Karem about this Rifle all is Good Except front band this needs to be replaced it is not Correct . I think its a Post War Czech Band . Best Regards

Byf45

It's funny you posted this one. I was just talking about it last night. I think this was a hell of deal. This rifle is all correct less the band which can be easily replaced. This rifle turns up in a range of byf45 zf41 rifles that I've been lucky enough to see and hold a few. Considering this guy gets 3k for a ce43 or 42 I cant remember what date exactly ,I would say 3300.00 for this rifle with optics and the can Is a steal...my-2-cents

It's funny you posted this one. I was just talking about it last night. I think this was a hell of deal. This rifle is all correct less the band which can be easily replaced. This rifle turns up in a range of byf45 zf41 rifles that I've been lucky enough to see and hold a few. Considering this guy gets 3k for a ce43 or 42 I cant remember what date exactly ,I would say 3300.00 for this rifle with optics and the can Is a steal...my-2-cents

I agree EXCELLENT Price.

Military Rifle Journal
Back