Third Party Press

bcd4 LSR 2189

mrfarb

No War Eagles For You!
Staff member
Just recently decided I need another LSR when I saw this one for sale( I blame Dave Roberts ). It's a really late bcd4 from the 2nd run- about one of the last LSR's based on others I have seen. It has an unnumbered late mount on it. I'd like to find a 2k range mount to replace this one with one day. Pics for you guys (just a few, more later). Stock has heavy chatter all over but the left side is sanded really flat- you can see an imperfection they were trying to remove, almost removed too much!

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 123
Yeah, like I told you, that is pretty much the ultimate LSR as far as I am concerned. The dow scope with the late recoil system and springbands on that rifle make it THE "holy grail" for my collection.

Very nice, Mike.

Jeff

Just recently decided I need another LSR when I saw this one for sale( I blame Dave Roberts ). It's a really late bcd4 from the 2nd run- about one of the last LSR's based on others I have seen. It has an unnumbered late mount on it. I'd like to find a 2k range mount to replace this one with one day. Pics for you guys (just a few, more later). Stock has heavy chatter all over but the left side is sanded really flat- you can see an imperfection they were trying to remove, almost removed too much!

Guys I just wanted to make clear as of this time that LSR is just on Loan , But I will see if that maybe changes in the near future , Mike how is my LSR doing , taking good care of it for me . Do not for get to wipe it down before You put it away at night. I like my Rifles clean . Best Regards
:laugh:

Hi Mike, congratulation to nice rifle.

I am little bit jealouse:thumbsup:
Jak se máš?

Dave, I think that Mike is going to wipe this rifle three times a day and on Sunday five times :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Stan

Alright, I'll fess up. This is Dave's and I am making him sell it to me.

Military Rifle Journal
Back