PDA

View Full Version : Volume II available for pre-order now!

mrfarb
09-22-2017, 10:11 AM
Just got word from the printers, we are 100% good to go on the schedule, one book is complete and the other is in process. We've got assurances that we WILL have a decent quantity of both books available for pickup by the end of next week, guaranteed. This is enough to satisfy any pre-orders we get.

So - with that promise we are opening up pre-orders. Really, more of a backorder, and we will start shipping the books October 2. We will most likely have a smaller delivery earlier in the week next week, but our plan is to begin shipping Monday so we can box, sign and number books next weekend. It's going to be a big task!

As to pricing - we are going to offer the set of 2 books for $135.00. The 4 volume set is $345.00. It's expensive, but only 10.00 more than the single Vol.1. We don't print these overseas using foreign labor - these are printed here in the USA using a company in Ohio, about an hours drive from Bruce. He will physically go pick these up when they are ready, no shipping wait!

http://www.thirdpartypress.com/category-s/1632.htm

IMPORTANT - when you checkout, make sure you put your existing book number in the comments section. We have no way to track your book number, even by your customer number!! This is important! We are doing the pre-order so we will have a stack of orders ready to go when I get to Ohio - we are doing first in - first out!

Want to make a note - if you are ordering from overseas, USE THE PAYPAL OPTION You can used your credit card there - some people are having issues from overseas addresses matching up to cards, the problem is Authorize.net, the credit card middle man who cross checks addresses/cards. Their system has problems matching up certain foreign addresses, I have no idea why some work fine and others don't. If your order doesn't go through the first time try the PayPal option. This even happens with some US addresses. So if you are having issues with the system not accepting your card, try the PayPal option. It's on the first section of the ordering screen. Thanks.

ltong29
09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Just ordered the 3 book set! Exciting!

Bigdibbs88
09-22-2017, 11:56 AM
A long time coming and looks like the crown jewel. Excited to complete set #98!

Warrior1354
09-22-2017, 12:04 PM
Just ordered mine waiting for email notification to let me know what my set number is.

Fantastic work to the both of you.

mdarnell19
09-22-2017, 12:09 PM
Just placed my order. Can't wait.

jbmauser
09-22-2017, 12:13 PM
Oh man! This is exciting! I will be ordering this evening

reich1900
09-22-2017, 05:56 PM
just placed my order book number 026a

Thank you

mrfarb
09-22-2017, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the response guys! I'm swimming in paperwork now. :thumbsup:

nw00738
09-22-2017, 07:48 PM
Glad I could contribute to the mountain of paperwork!

Warrior1354
09-22-2017, 07:56 PM
Oh yes you know those orders were coming. And then comes the paperwork.

159609 159610

heavy_mech
09-22-2017, 08:03 PM
Thanks! Look forward to getting some new doorstops. Hopefully the incredible heft of these will keep the door from slamming shut in the breeze. :laugh:

LDHare
09-22-2017, 08:32 PM
Placed my pre-order book number #42d, including a note requesting signature/matching number to my other two volumns which will complete my set. Hope this happens. Been waiting a long time for this to come about, and I sincerely thank all who worked so hard to make it so.

mrfarb
09-22-2017, 08:57 PM
Got your note, your new books will match. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winchester Cowboy
09-22-2017, 09:34 PM
Just placed my order, 43a is my previous number and I noted it in the comment box when ordering.

Can hardly wait!

Hercules
09-22-2017, 10:13 PM
Thanks for all your hard work. I ordered mine this morning. Book numbered: 011b. Could you guys sign my volume 2 as well? Thanks.

Brian

mrfarb
09-22-2017, 10:36 PM
Of course Brian!

arst0ck
09-22-2017, 11:27 PM
Order placed for 002b.

Thank you :biggrin1:

agentcq
09-22-2017, 11:34 PM
Order placed!!!

One copy of Vol II for myself (unnumbered as I purchased my copy of Kriegsmodell Vol III before numbering) and a numbered 4x book set for another friend and recognized contributor.

I'm glad to know that a few copies are heading north and its great to know that I'm sending dollars south making America Great Again.

armenjs
09-22-2017, 11:34 PM
#382 placed an order. Now hard part is, I need to reshuffle my book cabinet!

Warrior1354
09-22-2017, 11:37 PM
#382 placed an order. Now hard part is, I need to reshuffle my book cabinet!

I'm going to need to buy a new book cabinet! You imagine what these four books are going two weigh on the old one. Thanks for reminding me of that probably get one this weekend.

mrfarb
09-22-2017, 11:38 PM
All 4 books are about 20 lbs I think.

Der Jagar
09-23-2017, 12:32 AM
Just a bit ago ordered Vol 2, order #385. I haven't read all of Volumes 1 and 3 yet, just been reading sections/chapters here and there--only received them back around the 1st week of August. Can't wait----glad the time is here, my favorite K98k period.

NathanLM
09-23-2017, 01:08 AM
The hobby just took another huge leap forward with this publication. Everyone that loves the history of the 98k is blessed to have this resource and, for many of us, be a small part of its creation. Just great. Order placed

Bizar
09-23-2017, 01:10 AM
Are the shippingcost to Belgium already known?
I doubt if i should order vol II or the whole set.

KDF82
09-23-2017, 04:31 AM
Ordered... Phew!! Thanks to all and especially Michael/Bruce for bringing this together.. truly monumental!!

CanadianAR
09-23-2017, 04:45 AM
If I get a non matching set will Collectors of the future look down on my set? Hahaha

My future sales pitch:
"I heard that late in the book process the authors stopped caring and just used whatever number books they had to get sets out the door....."

KDF82
09-23-2017, 05:08 AM
If I get a non matching set will Collectors of the future look down on my set? Hahaha

My future sales pitch:
"I heard that late in the book process the authors stopped caring and just used whatever number books they had to get sets out the door....."

Ha Ha... You made me think of this: Incessant Allied bombing, troops closing in, some of the volumes were found awaiting their covers and jackets after the K98 Mauser Buch Werks had to be abandoned...

CanadianAR
09-23-2017, 05:56 AM
Ha Ha... You made me think of this: Incessant Allied bombing, troops closing in, some of the volumes were found awaiting their covers and jackets after the K98 Mauser Buch Werks had to be abandoned...

Ooooooh Minty unissued ones! Like the ac45 d blocks hahaha

John17427
09-23-2017, 07:39 AM
Order for 002c is in! Can't wait.

mrfarb
09-23-2017, 08:14 AM
Are the shippingcost to Belgium already known?
I doubt if i should order vol II or the whole set.

If you want to wait, we have a book dealer in Belgium that is ordering books from us when we have books to send - http://www.arms-books.be/eng/default.asp

Shipping overseas is extremely expensive due to the weight - even one book has to go USPS Priority Mail and is around $60.00.

You guys crack me up with the mismatched number scenario, but I collect latewar so I am going to put myself a numbered set together with numbering errors. Maybe a Volkssturm edition with simple cardboard covers. :laugh:

Tater792
09-23-2017, 11:07 AM
Just ordered my Vol II #58. Thanks Mike and Bruce for the outstanding work.
Mike, could I get y'all to sign The Vol II books to match my others ? Thanks again

duv43
09-23-2017, 11:34 AM
Count me in Number 050b. Just placed my order. Thanks much for all your work. :hail:

CanadianAR
09-23-2017, 12:16 PM
If you want to wait, we have a book dealer in Belgium that is ordering books from us when we have books to send - http://www.arms-books.be/eng/default.asp

Shipping overseas is extremely expensive due to the weight - even one book has to go USPS Priority Mail and is around $60.00.

You guys crack me up with the mismatched number scenario, but I collect latewar so I am going to put myself a numbered set together with numbering errors. Maybe a Volkssturm edition with simple cardboard covers. :laugh:

Would the cardboard covers be considered Ersatz?

artyldr01
09-23-2017, 02:19 PM
It may just be my crappy connection but I tried to click "add to cart" on my computer and on my phone and it does nothing, but as I said, my internet connection is kinda crap right now. Anyone else having a problem?

Thanks! Looking forward to getting set #496!

artyldr01
09-23-2017, 02:44 PM
It may just be my crappy connection but I tried to click "add to cart" on my computer and on my phone and it does nothing, but as I said, my internet connection is kinda crap right now. Anyone else having a problem?

Thanks! Looking forward to getting set #496!

I'm a dummy, disregard. Didn't see the pop up box. behind open windows.

mrfarb
09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
Want to make a note - if you are ordering from overseas, USE THE PAYPAL OPTION You can used your credit card there - some people are having issues from overseas addresses matching up to cards, the problem is Authorize.net, the credit card middle man who cross checks addresses/cards. Their system has problems matching up certain foreign addresses, I have no idea why some work fine and others don't. If your order doesn't go through the first time try the PayPal option. This even happens with some US addresses. So if you are having issues with the system not accepting your card, try the PayPal option. It's on the first section of the ordering screen. Thanks.

mjones
09-24-2017, 08:55 AM
Thank you Mike and Bruce. Volume 2 books ordered #21a

lawroderick
09-24-2017, 11:26 PM
Ordered a new set of all 4 books as I didn't manage to get a numbered Volume I or III in the past so hopefully now I can have all 4 be numbered and signed!! :)

Schutze Klein
09-25-2017, 12:43 AM
Just put my order in. Excited to check this volume out to complete my set.

ardenne
09-25-2017, 03:56 AM
Many thanks Mike and Bruce for your efforts to complete the series. Volume 2 books ordered #47c .

Paid through PayPal for shipping to The Netherlands.

Regards

Ardenne

herrmax
09-25-2017, 11:01 AM
Just placed my order for volume 2, used credit card with no problems, shipment to Indiana. Thank you again for huge effort. I thoroughly enjoy volumes 1&3. Is it possible to get this order signed. Thanks Again!

jack944
09-25-2017, 12:00 PM
I plan on taking the day off when the books arrive !!!!.

011a

pzjgr
09-25-2017, 06:43 PM
Just ordered mine, was worried they'd get sold out!

Lucky #13!

Bigdog1
09-25-2017, 10:25 PM
Got mine ordered. Many Thanks Guys!
Really looking forward to them.:hail:

sturmdog
09-26-2017, 10:20 AM
Just ordered Vol. 2. Took about 20 minutes of re doing the screen. They do not take AMEX. I cannot wait! Thanks

mrfarb
09-26-2017, 10:34 AM
Sorry about the interface, I've got no control over how it works. I did add Amex a few days ago, should be working.

Beswick
09-27-2017, 03:13 PM
Just ordered mine, #041. Cant wait to read the books and complete the set!

Titan
09-27-2017, 07:50 PM
Just placed my order, 086a, I hope its not renumbered!!!!
Thanks, Gene

mrfarb
09-27-2017, 07:59 PM
No renumbered junk here, just factory stuff - we were just told of a factory error, one book #42 and another #47, looks like our factory workers will be getting a talking to. The owner just noticed when he was looking for the number for the new books. :googlie

Absolut
09-28-2017, 10:54 AM
No renumbered junk here, just factory stuff - we were just told of a factory error, one book #42 and another #47, looks like our factory workers will be getting a talking to. The owner just noticed when he was looking for the number for the new books. :googlie
Sounds like they were using forced laborers on the books ... it's time to free them! :googlie

Any idea when they will be shipped?

mrfarb
09-28-2017, 11:23 AM
Sounds like they were using forced laborers on the books ... it's time to free them! :googlie

Any idea when they will be shipped?

We start shipping Monday, Oct. 2. We are processing the orders first in/ first out, so not all will ship on Oct. 2.

armenjs
09-28-2017, 12:02 PM
We start shipping Monday, Oct. 2. We are processing the orders first in/ first out, so not all will ship on Oct. 2.

I like to thank to both of you for the love you have shown towards the community and your hard work getting this monumental task completed!

colt1911dpz
09-30-2017, 10:14 PM
Thanks Mike and Bruce! I just ordered volume 2, numbered 073a. I look forward to reading.

Dave

ChuckNorris
10-02-2017, 07:26 AM
Just ordered my books. Got the full set!!! From the book previews they look awesome, can't wait. Where are the books shipping from?

hcm5150
10-03-2017, 10:43 AM

Will Western Antiques receive any copies soon?

mrfarb
10-03-2017, 02:29 PM
Books ship from Ohio. It's going to take some time to get books to Western-Arms, shipping is by boat and we haven't shipped any dealer orders yet due to the pre-order backlog.

hcm5150
10-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Thx. Just to ease my worried mind...if the "quantity in stock" counter on 3PP drops to zero that does not mean there are no more copies left for WA?

mrfarb
10-03-2017, 03:28 PM
No, we have plenty of vol2 books to last a while. I just didn't put a ton on the website inventory. The # of vol3 is wrong though, it's less.

abat343
10-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Got mine today!!!! Like a kid at Christmas. You guys are great.

Coogan
10-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Got mine today as well. Excellent packaging. I look forward to many long nights of reading.

Der Jagar
10-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Time to celebrate-:happy0180::happy0180::happy0180:!!!!! My mail carrier came to my door around 1/2 hr ago and gave me a heavy box. Double Volume 2. It's as if Christmas, Fathers Day, Birthday were all rolled into one. Very well packed. Looked through both real quick. Great pictures of K98's, German troops with, information from A-Z. Quality books as their predecessors were, can't wait to really dive into both books. Haven't read Vols 1 and 3 completely yet (just bought in Aug). I love fall, the temps, bow hunting, the colors, fall smells, and such, but bring on a old fashioned Iowa 12" snowfall with 40 mph winds (a/k/a blizzard), I'll settle in with a pot of coffee and read and read and read. Thank you Bruce and Mike for all your fine work, the hours you put into the Volume 2, sacrifice from family, many late hours, and all whoever helped. These will become the go-too books for a long time for K98k's of this time period as Vol 1 and 3 were for their time periods. Thank you veddy much!!! Der Jagar
Had that wonderful new book smell too!!!!

nw00738
10-05-2017, 12:18 PM
Received mine today! Beautiful work!

mjones
10-07-2017, 07:55 AM
Received mine yesterday. 21a set now complete. Stayed up to 1PM reading and got up at 4AM to resume reading.
Thanks great work.:thumbsup:

John17427
10-07-2017, 09:43 PM
Same here 002c complete. Beautiful work. Thanks.

S/42
10-09-2017, 02:15 AM
Want to make a note - if you are ordering from overseas, USE THE PAYPAL OPTION You can used your credit card there - some people are having issues from overseas addresses matching up to cards, the problem is Authorize.net, the credit card middle man who cross checks addresses/cards. Their system has problems matching up certain foreign addresses, I have no idea why some work fine and others don't. If your order doesn't go through the first time try the PayPal option. This even happens with some US addresses. So if you are having issues with the system not accepting your card, try the PayPal option. It's on the first section of the ordering screen. Thanks. [/B]

Just a heads up, TPP's credit card approval system/provider is seriously flawed.

I initially tried paying via Visa card 3 times - the site told me my details were incorrect and the transaction declined, so I went Paypal - no issue.

So, i check my Visa card later today, and there are 3 x transactions of $201 USD on my account!!! Despite saying declined, they charged it 3 times!

Needless to say, I contacted TPP immediately and ask they reverse the 3 visa transactions immediately - no response as yet from Uncle Michael :P. I have contacted my bank, but since these transactions are pending, cannot do anything yet - I can dispute it IF the transactions go through.

This is a monumental FUBAR by TPP's credit card company - declining a trans and yet STILL PROCESSING IT! WTF?!!!

Just beware as Mike said and USE PAYPAL! RTFQ dumbo...(me...not you...yet...)

Absolut
10-09-2017, 07:54 AM
Just a heads up, TPP's credit card approval system/provider is seriously flawed.

I initially tried paying via Visa card 3 times - the site told me my details were incorrect and the transaction declined, so I went Paypal - no issue.

So, i check my Visa card later today, and there are 3 x transactions of $201 USD on my account!!! Despite saying declined, they charged it 3 times!

Needless to say, I contacted TPP immediately and ask they reverse the 3 visa transactions immediately - no response as yet from Uncle Michael :P. I have contacted my bank, but since these transactions are pending, cannot do anything yet - I can dispute it IF the transactions go through.

This is a monumental FUBAR by TPP's credit card company - declining a trans and yet STILL PROCESSING IT! WTF?!!!

Just beware as Mike said and USE PAYPAL! RTFQ dumbo...(me...not you...yet...)

I've had exactly the same issue. My Credit Card provider informed me that the money is only reserved for the Credit Card system TPP is using. They need to "get" it. So check again after one week and they should not have charged your Credit Card.

S/42
10-09-2017, 08:05 AM
Yeah, my only issue is I used a debit Visa, 3 x, so am out $600 til it refunds! And I have a gun I need to buy...

mrfarb
10-09-2017, 08:19 AM
Let me explain how credit cards work, and what your issue is. We personally don't approve/disapprove/charge any credit cards, we have 3 companies involved in that process. 1 company (Auhthorize.net) vets the purchases, meaning they determine if the credit card is valid and matches the address on the card. The website provider, Volusion, takes the actual information which you put in to the system and provides it to Authorize.net. If anything does not match, the transaction is declined. If you tried 3 times, you presented your card to be charged 3 times. Your credit card company holds those funds in anticipation that you spent that money, not TPP. TPP has no hold on the money, in fact all 3 of your transactions using that card were declined. The last company in our chain of custody is the company that actually transfers the money from your account to mine (that is TSYS). Perhaps TSYS doesn't get the memo, or it's industry standard, but I actually never see your 3 declined orders. I probably could search the online history and find them, but I never see them because they are declined.

Overseas credit card purchases are the #1 form of credit card fraud online, so extra scrutiny is put on those transactions. If just one tiny thing doesn't match, DECLINED. If you use your nickname - DECLINED. If you put your postal code on the wrong line - DECLINED. If your address is odd and not exactly how the credit card company has on file - DECLINED.

So, to prevent that, I wrote in RED letters for overseas buyers to use PayPal. PayPal has a different system of vetting credit card users, mostly because the majority of users have previously used credit cards through them or have an actual account, meaning they can track fraudulent activity more easily overseas.

By the way, I have to manually approve each transaction, and since I never see the declined transactions they are never charged. I'm not sure what the hold time is, but I've had similar problems with my own purchases before, and I think it's 3 days.

S/42
10-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I know... but the odd thing is i entered the details precisely as is printed on my bank statements and still bingo. When I rang the bank, they confirmed details etc so its odd.

To top it all off, being a debit visa, the x3 holds overdrew the account last night when the fourth payment (Paypal) went through, so the bank charged an overdraw fee....grrrrrr (I keep funds in there low so fraud attempts won't get much if they succeed).

You better write something dopey for the dope in the books Mike :P

Winchester Cowboy
10-11-2017, 10:45 PM
My books arrived yesterday. Excellent work. Thanks! :thumbsup:

agentcq
10-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Maybe the first International (Canadian) order to arrive.

I received two packages which contained my Vol II and a numbered set of 4x books for a friend/contributor/fellow collector.

Very happy!!!!

Hambone
10-17-2017, 09:42 AM
What a book series! There will never be anything to improve upon it. No need to. Well done Bruce and Mike! :hail:

Absolut
10-17-2017, 12:10 PM
Still nothing here with me in Europe, I think they are scammers and the book doesn't exist ... all persons who posted pictures are just fake news :googlie

Just kidding - too unfair with still having to wait while all the others are happily reading!

mrfarb
10-17-2017, 04:37 PM
I would track your order but it only goes to New York, then nothing. Several from Europe are starting to get books though, the post office just doesn't like you.

Stephan98k
10-17-2017, 07:07 PM
Still nothing here with me in Europe, I think they are scammers and the book doesn't exist ... all persons who posted pictures are just fake news :googlie

Just kidding - too unfair with still having to wait while all the others are happily reading!

Don't worry, you are not alone and I still wait too, maybe the reason is our custom office?

hammo
10-18-2017, 03:52 AM
Received my Vol 2 yesterday here in Southwest UK. Many thanks!! A meaty read for a novice like me!

ardenne
10-18-2017, 02:09 PM
Received my Vol 2 yesterday here in Southwest UK. Many thanks!! A meaty read for a novice like me!

I have placed my order on September 25 for shipping to Amsterdam.
The order ref is "Order#: 482", is it possible to have a traking code to monitor the shipping?

Thanks Ardenne

mrfarb
10-18-2017, 03:22 PM
I have placed my order on September 25 for shipping to Amsterdam.
The order ref is "Order#: 482", is it possible to have a traking code to monitor the shipping?

Thanks Ardenne

Yes, I will look that up for you tonight and PM you. Seems a few are being held prisoner in various European customs departments.

banjomike
10-18-2017, 05:03 PM
I'm confused. Is there 2 books or one. Are they $ 135.oo each? Or for the two. Banjomike

mrfarb
10-18-2017, 05:52 PM
I'm confused. Is there 2 books or one. Are they $ 135.oo each? Or for the two. Banjomike

There are 2 books in Volume II, and it's $135 for BOTH books as a set- they are not sold separately.

Stephan98k
10-19-2017, 06:47 AM
Seems a few are being held prisoner in various European customs departments.

Mike is right, as example my books was held prisoner in a custom department in Northern Germany and yesterday I could rescue them. The shipment from America to Germany was very fast, the package arrived already last week in Germany and yesterday I could pick them up.

Many thanks to Bruce, Mike, Jon and all the other helpers who put their knowledge and time into this great project. The books are awesome!!! :happy0180:

tonino7
10-21-2017, 04:36 AM
Books arrived yesterday here in Italy : fantastic job , many thanks to You Authors !!!!:hail::hail::hail:

BerlinerLuebecker
10-22-2017, 04:49 PM
Ordered! Really looking forward to the read! Monumental work.

Absolut
10-24-2017, 12:51 PM
Still nothing here with me ... do you happen to have a tracking ID for me?

capt14k
10-25-2017, 06:32 PM
Glad my friend and Germany reminded me. Just ordered Volume II today. Over the winter I will try and really learn about K98k Mausers.

capt14k
10-25-2017, 06:33 PM
Glad my friend in Germany reminded me. Just ordered Volume II today. Over the winter I will try and really learn about K98k Mausers.

Hambone
10-26-2017, 06:25 AM
There are 2 books in Volume II, and it's $135 for BOTH books as a set- they are not sold separately.

I take pride in my reference library which I have been building since the 80s. These books could be sold for $135 each, i.e., $270 for both, easily. They are assets which will appreciate in value, which is why the book dealers are snapping them up. I bought an extra set. I've had the time to go through mine in better detail. This is one of the best firearm reference book series ever written, IMHO.

nirvana
10-26-2017, 09:26 AM
I take pride in my reference library which I have been building since the 80s. These books could be sold for $135 each, i.e., $270 for both, easily. They are assets which will appreciate in value, which is why the book dealers are snapping them up. I bought an extra set. I've had the time to go through mine in better detail. This is one of the best firearm reference book series ever written, IMHO.

I hate looking at my books as valuable collectibles, but as I get older and I see things sell out and go up in value, I have to accept that I've got some expensive pieces of paper on my shelf. I finally sat down and cataloged them a little while back, and came up with this inventory. I did some napkin math on their "value" and it horrified me:

https://www.librarything.com/catalog/Produce4022

Shamefully, I'll admit that I've actually gamed the system a time or two, most notably with my first edition of "Ak-47, Grim Reaper" by Frank Iannamico. The book was printed in a small batch and then sold out rather quickly. Given that they were (and are) the best book on the AK, the resale value exploded on them. I heard a rumor that a second edition would be coming out, but it was a gamble. Anyhow, based on this, I sold my used copy for 3 or 4 times what I paid. Six months later, the new one came out, and I ended up getting the new version at cover price and pocketing a good chunk of cash. One of these days, this 98k series will sell for $1,000+ without much effort. Mine will never sell for that, as I won't ever sell it and my wife/kids will probably dump them for $20 each on ebay once I'm dead, but the value is there, and worth it. Crappy books don't appreciate, and these ones truly are amazing.

When can we pre-order the captured weapon book?

capt14k
10-26-2017, 10:09 AM
It is tempting to buy an extra set especially when you see Branko's Serbian Mauser Paperback book was selling for $120 (now closer to $80). They were $15-20 for the longest time. I could easily see a set of 4 selling for $1,000.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mrfarb
10-26-2017, 11:41 AM
Heck, as a collector myself, even I'm socking a few sets back. Kriegsmodell books are almost sold out, those will be the first to start appreciating - people that are coming along now can buy sets, but once those are gone you will HAVE to go to the secondary market to complete a set.

Absolut
10-27-2017, 01:39 PM
I bought two additional spare sets with my matching Vol. II .. but it seems they are still stuck somewhere in the shipping system. Hope to get everything soon!

capt14k
10-27-2017, 05:26 PM
What is the total print run for each Volume?

Is this the last volume?

Any chance of a contract or capture volume of both?

Will there be another print run?

Absolut
10-30-2017, 05:58 AM
I picked up today the first of two boxes ... no idea why they are apart since I assume you had shipped them the same day, but well in this package there is a Vol. II set included, so looking forward to the second set now!

capt14k
11-03-2017, 12:25 PM
Received both orders of Volume II today. I must say it is a work of art. Hopefully someone else is inspired to write similar books on other Milsurps and they use these as a guide.

Absolut
11-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Finally, everything here!

Der Jagar
11-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Bruce and Mike--Received my numbered 2nd order of all four books Sat., thank you again for all your work--"Sie sehen gut aus"!!! Der Jagar

the Dane
12-18-2017, 02:33 PM
Just placed my order. Can't wait. :)

ChuckNorris
12-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Bought the complete 4 book set. Incredible amount of information and along with tons of pictures. This is now the definitive source for K98's. Also, I must say that the printer did an excellent job.

Worth every penny. Highly recommend. Get it while you can. :hail:

So when are you all coming out with books on G41/G43/K43?

the Dane
01-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Got my books yesterday, I must say, I'm very impressed about the quality and pleased to have my set complet. thanks for the good work :thumbsup:

diablerouge
01-07-2018, 10:17 AM
Série complète pour moi aussi, les livres viennent de Belgique !!
Super documentation.

chetnik
03-05-2018, 05:48 PM
Just ordered.... nr 906. Will you be doing another run for Kreigsmodell?

mrfarb
03-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Just ordered.... nr 906. Will you be doing another run for Kreigsmodell?

No, we will not be printing any more books.

chetnik
03-12-2018, 05:39 PM
Ok. Having some problems with pay pal, I'll try to do it again when I can work out what they're doing!

Greybeard
02-22-2019, 08:55 AM
Ordered, looking forward to reading.