Third Party Press

A nice "Strength Through Joy" accessory

denny gaither

Moderator - RIP
The trainer/small bore area has been a little quiet lately, so thought I would post a nice accessory I was fortunate enough to pick up recently - thanks to Horst.
I have had this 4mm Büscher DAF "Kraft durch Freude" rifle for many years when Horst posted pictures of the rifle case on WAC recently. After some conversation (Horst is a dagger collector), the rifle case is now protecting my baby.
Several years ago, the late Ambrose Selker told me of the case he had in his collection. It seems that rifle case has disappeared somewhere and this is only the second I know of. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

As my buddy Bill Grist says, "Enjoy"!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_7657 (Medium).JPG
    100_7657 (Medium).JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Oh joy !!!!!

Sorry I couldnt help it.. Amazing accessory !!!! I remember you asking about A.S's case when his collection was sold off. None of the shooting related items were present. As I saw his display once at the nra show.
I would imagine each rifle had one of these cases with it..Most are long gone for sure. These were sold as the Buscher sport modell and Have no mention of being made by jga. Some sort of deal was struck between the manufacture and the distributor I'm sure. The case seems to be marked with the retailers name as well..

Very nice rifle case. Made/sold by the Otto J. Büscher Wehrsport-Geräte und Sportwaffe located on Fritschestr. in Charlottenberg.

Military Rifle Journal
Back