Third Party Press

WTB-Original Sniper Checkered Butt Plate

Hercules

I am looking for an original 98k German Checkered Butt plate. If anyone has one they would like to sell let me know.

Thanks

Good luck the last one I saw went for 500.00 and that has been the only one Ive ever seen for sale. Ive got a nice repro if you want. Mike

Thanks, but I really need an original checkered butt plate. I know there are a few out there, but I have just not run across someone who was willing to sell one yet.

Thanks

The Last one I bought cost me a bit more than $500 . I have been able to buy around 8 to 10 of them over the Past 12yrs . But they are harder to find as of late. Best Regards

My genuine checkered sniper buttplate cost me $2300 - but there was a scopeless High Turret all-matching rifle attached :biggrin1: (still, an EXCEEDINGLY cheap rifle, and 100% legitimate)

I am willing to pay for an original. Attached to a High Turret is even better. Thanks.

Now what if was a HT without Checkered Butt Plate . Oh ya You need a Checkered Butt Plate Sorry first will not work . I with draw that first offer . Best Regards

:thumbsup:

Now what if was a HT without Checkered Butt Plate . Oh ya You need a Checkered Butt Plate Sorry first will not work . I with draw that first offer . Best Regards

:thumbsup:

I am looking for a checkered butt plate for my 1944 BNZ Single Claw. It would be nice to have an original High Turret as well. Of course I would still be looking for a butt plate for the Single Claw. It seems both are hard to find items. Part of the fun is the search. However, at the current going prices it is hard to afford more than one item at a time. If you have an original checkered butt plate you would like to sell Dave, I would like to buy it. Thanks.

Military Rifle Journal
Back