Third Party Press

Smg fg42

Doesn't some guy in Texas make repo semi auto's? Saw one on In Range TV being tested. Originals are mega expensive. timothy

Fg42

Hello. I sent you a PM with an auction link for a new made SMG FG42 like you are looking for.

Rick (owner SMG guns) is one of the good ones; I think however he is exceptionally busy

Agreed. You couldn't ask for a better guy than Rick. His Nr. 1 priority is customer satisfaction.

To the OP, he is still in business and making FG42's but he's VERY busy and his wait list is very long.

Thanks for all the replies. I saw the one on gunbroker and considered
purchasing it. I don't mind waiting for a new one from SMG, but I haven't
been able to get a reply on price or wait time. I wouldn't mind waiting a year or
so, to save a couple thousand.

mines for sale

(SMG) FG42 in 8mm Mauser for sale $5,200 OBRO. Rifle is in 95% condition. White trigger and white gas block config. Around 600 or so rounds through it. Comes with the $300 hard case, video, sling, the 2 magazines provided by SMG and 4 other ZB magazines I purchased later - 2 of them original German WW2 mags. This rifle has been updated to include the 3 positional gas setting for different powered ammo types and has been upgraded by Rick and his crew. Rifle likes PPU and Federal Power Shock brands best.

YouTube video of the actual rifle being shot here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vmIKqAOU5w

Will throw in some 8mm Mauser PPU ammo if a local purchase is made. Will only ship to where this rifle is legal to own - my FFL to your FFL if out-of-state.

Call or text Doug at (907)-441-5785 if any questions. I'll post photos soon. Thanks for looking.

Dog

Military Rifle Journal
Back