Third Party Press

G.24(t) with Bent Handle

PBGEAR

hi,

first post here.

I knew nothing about the G.24(t) rifle before bidding and winning this one ($1100). The serial numbers match throughout including stock, receiver, bolt (complete), follower and barrel. From what I am reading I was wondering of the bent bolt was factory done - or if someone did it later. this looks like the expert place to get the answer - and any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• g241.jpg
    g241.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 60
  • g242.jpg
    g242.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 42
  • g244.jpg
    g244.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 45
  • g245.jpg
    g245.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 40
  • g246.jpg
    g246.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 50
  • g24.jpg
    g24.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 68
g24t

I saw that one as well on the auction site. He had no pictures of the bolt. I never asked. The bolt should be numbered on the stem with the letter block suffix. The bolt looks home bent to me..

I did confirm before bidding that the bolt handle serial number matches the rest of the gun so that much I know, thanks

?????

well you wont know till you get it..Look at the photos on this forum of other g24t's.. That guy will send additional pic's if you ask. Just because its numbered dont mean its correct. I hope they have a return policy.

well you wont know till you get it..Look at the photos on this forum of other g24t's.. That guy will send additional pic's if you ask. Just because its numbered dont mean its correct. I hope they have a return policy.

I agree with mauser99 on this one. Not much more to add except a welcome to the forum to PBGEAR. If you sift through the pic stickies we have several nice matching 42's you canb compare this one to when it comes in.

thanks guys for your replies.

as a result of your feedback I placed a stop payment order on the check and told GunRunner their "matching" bolt as described in the listing is not "matching" if it comes from another rifle type.

I am sure they will fight me on this, but so be it.

Military Rifle Journal
Back