Third Party Press

New Moderator - Peter U

Hambone

Community Organizer
Staff member
Guys,
Peter U is replacing me as moderator of this forum. Peter is a long time personal friend, from Belgium, and lives right in the middle of Europe's battleground.....Belgium. Peter has been my guest here in the US and greatly assisted my sister while she stayed with Peter and his girlfriend in Belgium as she researched and completed her master's thesis on the Belgian Congo. Peter is a historian foremost, as many of us, and purist. He can assist with translations, docs, and is my goto guy on Soldbuchs, Wehrpass, and unit info. He's a good fit for this forum and our little group.
Cheers,
Hambone

Hello Doug,
Nope, just letting guys handle these forums that are more appropriate for it. This site and forums are for serious research and a place for like minded collectors and historians to exchange info, assist each other, etc. When it was started, slowly, months back me, Mike, Bruce, were mods of all the forums. I'm just pulling back to what I mainly deal with, K98ks of the WW2 era. I pulled myself off the G/K.43 section to let JM handle it because that's his area. Same with Simson on the pre-war and Imperial. If we had a general WW2 weapons forum, you'd be mod of that. However, there is Gunboards and your great site for that ;)
Regards,
HB

I agree, - I found his posts on Gunboards militaria forum the only ones worthwhile reading. Peter really has a clear grasp on the items, period, events and personalities.

Welcome to Peter! He is a fine addition to the crew here!

and I pity the fool that tries to BS their way through either Peter or Paul ;)

Military Rifle Journal
Back