Third Party Press

Blank G/K43 data Sheet

Brian Kowalski

Grandpa Apfeltor
Staff member
Hello! This part of the forum has been way too quite lately.

Been looking through old Karabiner Collectors Network (KCN) monthly news letters...(Before the Internet and we had to wait for things to come in the mail...amny of us remember those days :)) and came across this data sheet.

It is just a photo now, and I can scan it if so desired, when I get access to a scanner. Let me know.

This can come in handy when it come to documenting specifics on these weapons.

FYI, if anybody wants any old articles from the old "KCN" I have almost all of them from day 1 to the last issue (a few months may be missing).

Brian

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 132
Here's one I put together in MS Excel which is organized based on the sheets in Darrin Weaver's book (Darrin: I hope you don't mind).

Hy to all

I'm a french citizen, so excuse my poor english. I will have in the next few weeks a original DUV 44 G43, I will send pictures as soon I can get the rifle. In France, it is not so easy to buy such a kind of wappon, because our laws are very restrictiv to firearms ! I'm now waiting for my autorisation of detention for the rifle, before i haven't it I can must leave it in the armory.

My question to Brian : do you have a good documentation or good informations about this rifle in your Karabiner Collectors Network collection ?

Thanks a lot for your reply

tj

TJ,

Thanks for the information. We look forward to seeing the pics when the arrive!

The KCN no longer exists. However, there is a wealth of information that can come from people on this Forum.

Post some pics of your rifle and ask some questions, I am sure you will get good answers here.

Brian

I can't seem to figure out how to attach the Excel file to my post. Maybe someone can help, or e-mail me and I'll send you the file.

You can't post Excel files to VBulletin, but I converted it to a PDF which should work. You will have to print it out to fill it in.

Attachments

• G43 Data Sheet.pdf
    101.9 KB · Views: 77

Military Rifle Journal
Back