PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary source for mounts/rings

Kammerjaeger
01-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Is/are there quality contemporary (that is, newly manufactured) sources for any or all of the following:

- Single claw mounts

- High turret mounts

- Low turret mounts

- Associated rings for the above.

I assume that original versions of the above are available on an infrequent basis based on dumb luck and persistence. Anyone able to at least give me an approximate range one might expect to pay for original versions of the above? I know that that is totally subjective, but I am asking from a perspective of ground zero. Thank you gentlemen.

KJ

vaughn99
01-20-2012, 10:09 PM
single claw- on ebay now fair price NO accumounts all there stuff is crap. some guy in old USSR that dave roberts talked to and seems to look pretty good but have not seen this in my hand yet i think for 325 shipped.

HT- get them while you can from robert in austria www.k98k.com (http://www.k98k.com) about 575 USD shipped FANTASTIC copies

LT- again robert in austria FANTASTIC worth every penny and more same as HT.

later
vaughn

Kammerjaeger
01-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Thanks vaughn. :thumbsup:

KJ

Kammerjaeger
01-21-2012, 11:38 AM
I just sent him an e-mail asking if he was still making High/Low turrets. Anyone know if Robert ever made single claw mounts?

KJ

vaughn99
01-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Hello,

robert @ 1 time did make LSR type 1 and BNZ SSSC but has not made them in quite some time (YEARS!!). He only makes HT/LT currently.

later
vaughn

Dave Roberts
01-23-2012, 12:39 AM
I know if You You ask Roberts for Special Order He would do it , but it would cost Extra .
It would be well worth though I have had Robert do this for me in the Past , Best Regards