Third Party Press

Dialytan BEK 4x Scope

JSko

I just acquired this Dialytan BEK 4x scope at a great price. Ive been working on getting this for about a month. Seller didn't want to ship, and I could only pick it up on the weekends. Finally was able to make it out and pick this up today. The serial is 77616, its missing the 1-8 meter dial, hopefully Ill come across one. The reticule has also been changed at some point, but I am having this corrected.

I can't afford an original k98 sniper unless I come across a great local auction deal. So I am planning to use this for a reproduction LSR k98k. I already picked up a RC BCD 4 from Neelyja, just waiting for it to arrive. I am going to see how it shoots before I proceed with the whole project. If everything works out, Ill be sending it out to Vaughn.

Does anyone recommend a particular company for the LSR Mount? I was looking into Accumounts which seems to have a good reputation. I think the meter dial may be a needle in a haystack, but you never know.

Attachments

• IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0740.jpg
    IMG_0740.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0741.jpg
    IMG_0741.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0742.jpg
    IMG_0742.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0743.jpg
    IMG_0743.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 23
JSko;28242 I was looking into Accumounts which seems to have a good reputation. [/QUOTE said:
Not from me they dont..

I have (3) One base on rifle ,and 3 mounts for different scopes...(2) in stock trim for 26.5 tubes and (1) for 27 tubes...of the 3 only one would slip on the base as if it belonged there...the other two...well...lets say I am glad I have a good file selection.

The screws for the rings are verrrrry soft and tend to "goon up" even when using a gunsmith screwdriver and extra caution.

I have already had to buy another set of screws....@ 5 bucks per screw...plus shipping

That is when I decided it would be easier (and cheapER) in the long run to just buy a mount for each scope in the line-up...that is when I discovered the lack of interchangeability.

Sad part is that I can offer no viable alternative as it is the only one have used....I am sure vaughn will have some opttions

Last edited:
I just acquired this Dialytan BEK 4x scope at a great price. Ive been working on getting this for about a month. Seller didn't want to ship, and I could only pick it up on the weekends. Finally was able to make it out and pick this up today. The serial is 77616, its missing the 1-8 meter dial, hopefully Ill come across one. The reticule has also been changed at some point, but I am having this corrected.

I can't afford an original k98 sniper unless I come across a great local auction deal. So I am planning to use this for a reproduction LSR k98k. I already picked up a RC BCD 4 from Neelyja, just waiting for it to arrive. I am going to see how it shoots before I proceed with the whole project. If everything works out, Ill be sending it out to Vaughn.

Does anyone recommend a particular company for the LSR Mount? I was looking into Accumounts which seems to have a good reputation. I think the meter dial may be a needle in a haystack, but you never know.

Try Robert Spielauer he has many spare parts & scopes he might have a Dial or could make one for you . Robert can make just about anything you might need . Email is Info@Spielauer.com Best Regards

Try Robert Spielauer he has many spare parts & scopes he might have a Dial or could make one for you . Robert can make just about anything you might need . Email is Info@Spielauer.com Best Regards

Dave, I think you helped me determine this was original on the k43 boards. Thanks for all your help when I was looking at this, as I wasn't really sure what I was looking at!

I checked with Robert, he has no spares currently, and he isn't able to make one. He is going to let me know if he comes across one though.

Dave, I think you helped me determine this was original on the k43 boards. Thanks for all your help when I was looking at this, as I wasn't really sure what I was looking at!

I checked with Robert, he has no spares currently, and he isn't able to make one. He is going to let me know if he comes across one though.

Glad I was able to help you . Best Regards

I like some of the mounts out of the Ukraine. Some even have the WaA359 on the mouts. They are close to the originals, but without some work cannot be passed off as original. You used to be able to get them on ebay, but with a google search "LSR mount Ukraine" you should be able to find it. Some optics company sells them. About $250-300?

I like some of the mounts out of the Ukraine. Some even have the WaA359 on the mouts. They are close to the originals, but without some work cannot be passed off as original. You used to be able to get them on ebay, but with a google search "LSR mount Ukraine" you should be able to find it. Some optics company sells them. About $250-300?

Thanks I'll look into it.

Military Rifle Journal
Back