Third Party Press

K43 Last Ditch - Armorer's Replacement WaA359 Bolt Carrier Value?

Erniesq

Hello -

I just posted a WTB/WTT looking for the subject bolt carrier but really don't know what I should expect to pay if I get lucky and someone responds. Has anyone seen one for sale or purchased one recently? Looking for a benchmark sense of value.

Thanks,

Erniesq

Cannot recall seeing one for sale. However, I think they should not be too hard to find. I think many of them are not really "armourers replacements", more likely they were just left over in the factory and our GIs assembled them on rifles prior to being final assembled. There are a lot of ac45 marked K4s with complete/un-numbered bolt assemblies.

Hello -

I just posted a WTB/WTT looking for the subject bolt carrier but really don't know what I should expect to pay if I get lucky and someone responds. Has anyone seen one for sale or purchased one recently? Looking for a benchmark sense of value.

Thanks,

Erniesq

My sniper

Cannot recall seeing one for sale. However, I think they should not be too hard to find. I think many of them are not really "armourers replacements", more likely they were just left over in the factory and our GIs assembled them on rifles prior to being final assembled. There are a lot of ac45 marked K4s with complete/un-numbered bolt assemblies.

Yep..check the pic stickies for my late d block matching sniper.

Military Rifle Journal
Back