PDA

View Full Version : Sniper Photo I just Added to Collection

Dave Roberts
02-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Just Bought this Photo , Hope You all Enjoy It Middle table has what I am almost Positive is a Single Claw with Early Variant 66000 Ser. Range BMJ Scope .Either way it is Rare Pic because I have Never seen another Photo with so many Sniper Rifles in one Pic . Best Regards

mike radford
02-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Great photo Dave. Looks like mostly Turret rifles but, as you mention, the middle rifle is different. Very nice. Do you thing that this is from a sniper training program?

ditch68
02-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Great photo. Where did you find that?

Jeff

Dave Roberts
02-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Great photo Dave. Looks like mostly Turret rifles but, as you mention, the middle rifle is different. Very nice. Do you thing that this is from a sniper training program?

Mike
I think it could be either from Sniper Training Coarse , checking Zero on Rifles after they received them . But having at least 2 Variant Snipers was there a Collection Point for Sniper Rifles and all were Sighted at this Point then dispersed . In all Reality just guessing . To me things such as these records not being available leaves all avenues open and likely never known . That`s the sad part for myself . Best Regards

Dave Roberts
02-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Great photo. Where did you find that?

Jeff

Jeff
I got this one from a Great Friend in Germany and a Board Member who calls this WWII JUNK!!!!!!! Don`t You Know he is one of those WWI Sniper Collectors . Now You want to talk about JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . I will say this my friend Wolfgang Meyer has hooked me up so many times I can`t keep Count and always Great Photos such as this one and this other one I put in it is SS Polizei and has Edelweiss Logo on Cap the Sniper is SSR with P.Kohler .Best Regards

Turbo Archie
02-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Looks more like they are testing then training..

Dave Roberts
02-20-2012, 04:43 PM
Looks more like they are testing then training..

Archie
That is how I would lean from the Pic , but were Rifles Zero checked when Received at Sniper Training Schools . Will probably never know . Best Regards

mrfarb
02-20-2012, 08:15 PM
I'd say a group of German bubba's who put scopes on perfectly good 98k's.

Dave Roberts
02-21-2012, 12:28 AM
I'd say a group of German bubba's who put scopes on perfectly good 98k's.

Mike Go Back to the K98 Section Your Ruining it for Us Bub, I mean Sniper Rifle Collectors over Here :thumbsup:

Ultimate Shield
03-20-2012, 02:48 PM
Very nice find Dave! Look at all those lovleys sitting on the table.

rpf2697
03-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Very nice pic! Looks like the guy in back is on his cell phone.