Third Party Press

A TEST for the German Sniper Collectors - VAUGHN99 is EXCLUDED from TEST

Dave Roberts

Is that a scope you have in your pocket?
Staff member
Thought this would be a good learning experience , Tell me which scope You think is Mounted on the German Turret Sniper , I do know which scope it is but I think most will have never even known these Scopes were used on Turret Rifles . Good Luck Guys . One Exception VAUGHN 99 is Excluded because he already knows which Scope it is . If someone can tell me which Scope it is I will post a Pic of an Original Scope on HT Rings .

Attachments

• lovec.jpg
    lovec.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 180
Hmm...Looks like a Zeiss Saddle and Dial to me...but I didnt think it was rare for them to be on a turret... so i must be wrong on @ least one count , or probably both..

Last edited:
Click the pic and look in the bottom right hand corner of the image window that pops up. The file name of the image is "lovec.jpg". :rofl:

So, its a Lovec.

Thought this would be a good learning experience , Tell me which scope You think is Mounted on the German Turret Sniper , I do know which scope it is but I think most will have never even known these Scopes were used on Turret Rifles . Good Luck Guys . One Exception VAUGHN 99 is Excluded because he already knows which Scope it is . If someone can tell me which Scope it is I will post a Pic of an Original Scope on HT Rings .

Hello Dave,

Yes, that is Lovec scope. Manufacture SRB and STYS from Prag, Czech rep.
Is it very rare to see it on turret mount.
When I have ever seen it , it was DC mount and without sunshield
Stana

OK Guys I guess it was not that hard , Specially sence I left the name in the Lower Corner Crap , I guess , I am not to smart doing that . Alright Honestly how many new what Scope it was before this file name was brought to Your attention . Thanks RyanE You were not sappose to say anything . Have any of You ever seen an Original or even new this Scope was used on the Turret Rifles . They were also used on one other Mounting System anyone Know what this was . Regards DaveR

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back