PDA

View Full Version : BCD4 LSR Trigger Guard Screw Questions

gergnotwen
03-25-2012, 12:25 PM
Started taking a close look at the bcd4 LSR sniper details and I have a question for the experts, especially the bcd4 and 45 collectors. Previous owner had a thing for replacing screws so keeping that in mind take a look at the trigger guard screw photos. Guard is rough "d" marked but milled with locking screw holes tapped. The forward main screw seems to match the finish of the guard and looks correct but the rear is blued and marked with an indistinct waffenampt. The rear screw also stands a bit high in relation to the trigger guard surface making me suspect that it is incorrect (front screw lays perfectly flush with surface of the trigger guard). The locking screws also have the correct finish and are in good shape but are not clearance cut like earlier locking screws... Is this correct for late war milled trigger guards for Gustloff rifles? Both locking screws are the same and are in mint shape but are they correct for this rifle variation?

If anyone has a rear main trigger guard screw that has the same phosphate finish in ++ condition, please let me know as my gut tells me I need to find one!

Thanks

Greg

bruce98k
03-27-2012, 10:56 PM
Have a spare mint one.

Let me know if you need it.

gergnotwen
03-31-2012, 09:32 AM
Know anyone with a decent Astrawerke extractor, un-numbered with the "1" stamped on the rear exterior surface? I'm searching for one :-)

Lemme know on the screw as well.

Best regards,

Greg Newton

Have a spare mint one.

Let me know if you need it.

RADOMMAN
03-31-2012, 01:01 PM
Greg Why dont you just give me your list of what you want? Yes I have one. Mike

gergnotwen
03-31-2012, 03:50 PM
Greg Why dont you just give me your list of what you want? Yes I have one. Mike

You're the best Mike, i'll let you know. The list is very short at this point! :hail: