Third Party Press

"bcd" code SSR

Hi Guys,

I know you have been up and down on this topic of short side rails, but I need some help.

Is it possible that Gustloff Werke could have converted rifles to SSRs late war?

If it is highly unlikely they did, how can I prove this?

Also, is there anyway to tell SSR repro mounts? Is there anyway to authenticate the mounts?

Yes there is a way to tell if the Mounts are Repro . One of the best is Locking Lever but there is others look to Ser# Size of Font and other way but need to get Pics of some specific areas . but the Locking Lever I have found this to be one of the best as all but one of the Repro Mounts all have this Screw Up . Gustloff never produced SSR`s Are you speaking of the one on GB now .Best Regards

Ssr

Yes, this is regarding the one that was on gunbroker. This rifle was authenticated by RIA, so in order to see if they made a mistake, I was hoping to find a way to prove or to support an argument it was faked.

They claim bcd made SSRs late war.

With SSR mounts, what gives them away? What are the normal fonts ans sizes for the SN to be used? I'd like to have this one compared to it.

Is there any comparison of real mounts to fake ones?

Here is a Pic of Serial Numbers . Best Regards

Attachments

• VDD110-K-CU33-L.jpg
    VDD110-K-CU33-L.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 67

Military Rifle Journal
Back