PDA

View Full Version : Question about LSRl

Treffer
05-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Hi!

Does enybody knows what is the role of the pin (marked on picture)?

Thank You!

D.

gergnotwen
05-16-2012, 10:59 AM
This provides tension to hold the rail cover on. This cover fits into the scope can along with the adjustment key.

mauser99
05-16-2012, 11:27 AM
just so you know that mount isnt original..Its marked e/135 and should be marked e/359
These are really good repros' not sure why they are stamped in--correctly ? Maybe to i.d. as a repro ?

Hi!

Thank You!

D.

JSko
05-16-2012, 11:33 AM
just so you know that mount isnt original..Its marked e/135 and should be marked e/359
These are really good repros' not sure why they are stamped in--correctly ? Maybe to i.d. as a repro ?

You have any experience with these repros? They are pretty costly looking on the website. I talked to Vaughn about these, and he said the WWI mounts he got from them were good quality, and needed only minor adjustments. He hasn't used one of their LSR Mounts yet.

There really isn't many alternatives to Accumounts, from what Ive been seeing.

mauser99
05-16-2012, 02:23 PM
You have any experience with these repros? They are pretty costly looking on the website. I talked to Vaughn about these, and he said the WWI mounts he got from them were good quality, and needed only minor adjustments. He hasn't used one of their LSR Mounts yet.

There really isn't many alternatives to Accumounts, from what Ive been seeing.

no, where are they being sold.. I'd like to look at some of their other stuff...pm me with the info..

Treffer
05-16-2012, 02:51 PM
This provides tension to hold the rail cover on. This cover fits into the scope can along with the adjustment key.

Thank Yoy very much!!!

Treffer
05-16-2012, 03:02 PM

Sure! I took this picture in web. I use another mount. It's without any markings. I also want to put some markings on my mount.
By the way, this is my first expierense of mounting a scope on regular 98k's:

32710 32637 32711

I understand that is far from ideal, but I mount it myself and I'm happy!
Now I try to refresh wood, think about markings on mount and scope and e.t.c.

There are more pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45346477@N04/sets/72157625752237038/

Hercules
05-16-2012, 11:33 PM
Hi!

Thank You!

D.

Here are a couple of photos of a LSR, Scope Can, and Cover.

Brian

mike radford
05-16-2012, 11:49 PM
Nice looking rifle Treffer. Welcome to the forum.

What firearms are they letting you own in Russian Federation and how complex?

Dave Roberts
05-17-2012, 01:24 AM
The AAS-Sniper Has some really Good Quility Items I have inspected much of his Inventory . He is at Kassel Show in Germany and saw him there again in Nov 2011 . I would say he is a Few Notches below Robert Spielauer as far as Quality but still Good Quality . Best Regards

If Anyone wants to Go to the Website it is http://www.aassniper98.com/index.php

Treffer
05-17-2012, 02:33 AM
Nice looking rifle Treffer. Welcome to the forum.

What firearms are they letting you own in Russian Federation and how complex?

Thank's, Mike!

So, we can own:
non-rifled shotguns
rifled guns (only after five years of ownership of non-rifled shotgun)
traumatic weapon (pistols modified for special ammo)

We can't own:
weapons shorter than 800mm
weapons with barrel shorter than 500mm
full automatic weapons

mike radford
05-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Treffer, Thanks for answers. I have been in a few Russian gun shops. The one in Kostroma had tt-33 and M1895 revolvers as well as rifles and shotguns. One in Moscow had mostly rifles, scopes, accessories etc. but it was interesting to see what appeared to be pretty complete and unaltered SVD. Were the handguns for Police, security, special permit holders?? Hope to get back soon. I aways have a great time. The ladies, Vodka, beer and museums are great. No wonder I have fun. Best regards.

Dave, thanks for the link. Greetings from WY.

JSko
05-17-2012, 11:06 AM
The AAS-Sniper Has some really Good Quility Items I have inspected much of his Inventory . He is at Kassel Show in Germany and saw him there again in Nov 2011 . I would say he is a Few Notches below Robert Spielauer as far as Quality but still Good Quality . Best Regards

If Anyone wants to Go to the Website it is http://www.aassniper98.com/index.php

Yes that is who I was referring to in my post. Looks like a lot of good stuff, some reproductions described as "original". Just on the pricey side, but really there isn't many other choices to go with.