Third Party Press

CZ27 Vet Bring Back Rig

KSH67

Picked up this CZ27 this past weekend. Nice little vet bring back piece. Overall good condition, nice bore, some wear on right of the slide with perfect grips. This is a later war pistol I think. Came with an RBN marked holster with what I think is the vet's name in pen. Looks like Pfc L.T. Stelloh. Also came with 2 P27 marked mags. Only downside is that the front sight blade was painted orange but I suspect I can remove that without damaging the finish with a little thinner or acetone. If any of you guys can give me any more info on this pistol let me know.
Thanks,
Kevin

Attachments

• CZ27right.jpg
    CZ27right.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 64
  • CZ27Left.jpg
    CZ27Left.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 58
  • CZHolsterFront.jpg
    CZHolsterFront.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 50
  • CZHolsterBack.jpg
    CZHolsterBack.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 42
  • CZHolsterMarks.jpg
    CZHolsterMarks.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 40
Judging by the serial number, pistol probably dates to late 1943 or so, and I agree they very underrated.

Thanks. I like the wide range of pistols the Germans used. Just trying to get an example of each would be a heck of a collection on it's own. I've got 8 different ones myself. Can't seem to pass them up when I see a good deal.

Thanks, nice sites. Mine is a 29xxxx pistol so relatively early for fnh production. get some pics of yours up. I'd like to see your holster.

Cool, the second site gives me the maker name on the holster RBNr.0/1272/0002 = A.Jelinek&Sohn, Groß-Meseritsch :biggrin1:

Military Rifle Journal
Back