Third Party Press

Got a question folks.

ncreptile

What scopes were used for late 1945 k98 snipers? What mounts?

I have emailed MrFarb and a couple other members but either they choose not to reply or as I am thinking the email system is messed up(because its not working on gunboards either).

Need to know what scopes would have been used and what mounts. Example pictures would be MUCH MUCH appreciated.

Thanks!
NCReptile from Gunboards

Last edited:
What scopes were used for late 1945 k98 snipers? What mounts?

I have emailed MrFarb and a couple other members but either they choose not to reply or as I am thinking the email system is messed up(because its not working on gunboards either).

Need to know what scopes would have been used and what mounts. Example pictures would be MUCH MUCH appreciated.

Thanks!
NCReptile from Gunboards

Well as far as 1945 be made at this time would have been High Turret and Long Siderail Snipers as far as the Scopes used on these Rifles would and could be a Number of examples . Do You want just Heer Sniper Rifles or also SS Sniper Rifles . Please advise as if both there is a lot of Pics to post .Lastly Do You want to know which were made or being used at this time . As there would be a big difference in how question would be answered . Regards DaveR

What Dave said- most common scopes are bmj and cad examples from my experience. I have to say, I didn't get an email though. :)

Military Rifle Journal
Back