PDA

View Full Version : L/T posted new photos

gebirgsjager
07-31-2012, 09:09 AM
Hi everyone.
Posted some new photos on photo bucket showing the rifle pulled apart, the RW on the bottom of the receiver the "bug" or "bunny" on the back of the bolt rail(??) and the inside of the stock and barrel date. Has anyone seen the "check" mark on the back of the bolt rail before? Just missed a scope on European ebay:faint: that would have been good for my rifle!
Enjoy!:biggrin1:

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s42/warpathinc/Bret%2098k%20Turret%20Sniper%20Rifle/

Dave Roberts
08-01-2012, 01:28 AM
I have not had the opportunity to inspect to many LT`s as they are Scarce , But Your Pics showing the Check Mark , this is actually the Local of the so called Bunny Proof which is actually an R . As I mentioned LT`s are scarce, I know of only Two other LT`s that friends own and will need to find out what mark is on their LT`s on the Bolt Rail or Receiver Tang which ever one wants to call it My LT is a 1940 Produced but I will also need to look at this one as it has been a long time since I last had it out . I have been wanting to pull out a Few of my Rarer Snipers to Photograph them and post some pics as it been a bit slow here in Sniper Town . Best Regards

Hercules
08-01-2012, 07:50 PM
I really like all the photos of the low turret. I would like to have one as well. Here is a picture of a bunny proof on an early High Turret.

Brian

gebirgsjager
08-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Yeah, it seems to be a varied thing. On the bottom of the receiver, is that "RW" mark for some kind of rework also? It is in photo 9.