Third Party Press

Mauser DSM mm bolt value?

1914mauser

What is a Mauser DSM with a mis-matched bolt worth? NO, SA or HJ markings, good condition. Thank you!

Need Pictures

Any estimate I could give you without good photos is worthless.

Condition, condition, conditon??

Got your pictures

That helps considerably.

The pluses are has the rod, is uncut only missing the handguard clip.

After shipping and if dealer fee for transfer was envolved, I would hate to have over $450 in it after all the smoke settled.

So yes I think his price is much too high.

I would prefer to pay $750 for nice complete matching example and they have gone for that lately if you are patient I think you will find one.

On the other hand, I have paid that much for such a gun when I had a really nice one with a buggered stock. So consider that and if you intend to collect these that does much to offset the investment. Always good to have a parts gun around. That assuming such a gun could be bought for less than $500 shipped and transferred. not his price plus cost.

In the end, somebody, sometime, will always be liquidating our collections.

You always come out ahead with the best stuff you can find, even if you have to pay a bit more.

That's my opinion for what it is worth.

Good Collecting!!!!!!!!!!!!

mauser dsm's

mauser made the most so they are the most common.. Ive seen matching bolt mauser dsm's sell in the 500 range in so/so condition.. A complete rifle is a plus as so many are missing parts.. Real nice ones can sell well over a grand.. ss marked examples well over that.

Military Rifle Journal
Back