Third Party Press

Fire police helmet

ClintJ

After trying to track down a suitable helmet for my son I gave in to this as partial trade for an RC. It seems to be in good shape.Haven't seen many with the vents like this. Does this date it or tie it down specifically in any way? Sorry for the indoor pics. Got home late.

pics046.jpg

pics047.jpg

pics041.jpg

pics043.jpg

pics042.jpg

looks ok..

there are many versions of the m34 civil helmet. This is not a common one.. The pic's are too blurry to give a 100 % on the decals as police decals can be tricky.. Id give it the benefit of the doubt. Alot of these commercial shells have logo;s stamped into them.. Thats What i think you are showing.. I know if I were still a kid id be stoked to where this out playing army.. I still where my stahlhelm around the house..:thumbsup:

Thank you for the response. Yes, he is very proud to have it in his blossoming collection. He bugged me til I relented and gave in. It was between a Century WASR 10 and the helmet and he chose the helmet. He wont be allowed to play army in it though. The chin strap is fragile in a spot. I'll order one of those winter chicken wired "Kursk" repops from Worldwarsupply for him to dive around in the snow for Christmas. Perhaps he can dress up as a Volkssturm with this helmet for a pic.

Military Rifle Journal
Back