Third Party Press

Kreighoff Luger WTB

gill120

Banned for Douchbaggery
Gentlemen I am in the market to purchase a Wartime dated Kreighoff Luger. Am looking for an original finish matching pistol that I can place next to my Kreighoff book and annouce it as correct in everyway. Please no reworks or reblues want at least one matching magazine and would like the corredct holster and tool. Be like frosting on my cake. LOL. Anyone know or have one for sale or even trade i will thank you in advance. Best to all for the Holidays.Dave ( 1940 to 1944 )

Another one to try is Tom Whiteman at Legacy Collectables. He usually has a few. A while back he had a pair consecutively numbered. Might have to take out a mortgage.

So far nobody has what I m looking for. Since this will be a one time only deal for me it has to be correct. LOL . Who knows maybe Santa will drop one in my lap, with all these turn ins taking place. LOL

Call Randy at Jackson Armory in Dallas, Texas. I think he has a few that meet your description.

I have checked with all the mentioned dealers and so far no one has a war time dated Kreighoff. Would really like to find a 42 or 43 dated pistol. Thanks to all who are hunting for me. Happy new Year. regards Dave

Military Rifle Journal
Back