Third Party Press

Sad

S/42

Thunda from down unda
Anyone else find the all-matching byf 43 parted out on FleaBag? Damned crying shame, but someone could buy all the ammassed parts and at least have all-matching parts.

Why morons remove the takedown discs to sell them seperately is truly beyond me though - they could get more for the stock if they left it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wonder what happened to the rest of it.... :(

I'm guessing Vulch is referring to egay.com ... I didn't spot any of those parts, could you maybe post some of the listings?

Found the parts of which you speak... and

Found the receiver with trigger set and barrel on GB..

What the hell was this guy thinkin..

IS he thinking he could get more piecemeal than complete...?

What a chucklehead.../

I swear.sometimes I just dont understand peoples thought process that bring them to this point..

I think I know what his reasoning is...

The receiver and barrel have the firing proofs peened out...extensively...

Guess he figured the metal molestation was gonna put it in undesireable territory so he decided to maximize profit..

I still think it was a mistake, but it aint my gun , so what i think doesnt mean squat

So its an import?

Whats the big deal??

I believe it was on the g43 forum, several years ago, everyone got bent out of shape about the ac43 g41 that got parted out. As I recall the seller had it for sale for a very reasonable price, no takers. Parted it out for 1/3 more than he was originally asking. Seems there were some very upset collectors over that one, but it was his rifle, and it wasn't like he didn't try to begin with.

As I recall the seller had it for sale for a very reasonable price, no takers. Parted it out for 1/3 more than he was originally asking. Seems there were some very upset collectors over that one, but it was his rifle, and it wasn't like he didn't try to begin with.

I agree....if you @ least try to sell it @ a reasonable price but get no buyers you are most certainly entitled to do what you want, even if it is a crying shame...

Lets face it , even though it is a hobby , you still gotta make a profit to keep moving forward

Military Rifle Journal
Back