Third Party Press

Help can eguns ship a rifle to the usa??

Mr Haney

HI
I,did a big mistake . I bid on a Gew 98 rifle.. So how can EGUN ship a rifle to the USA. I thought i was leaving the site.
I hope someone can help me out.
Best Recards
Bob

well..

two things.. dont buy it or you will have to deal with an importer. I think Simpson Ltd. is still an importer.
There are a couple guys here that dont live in the usa and buy guns from here and have them exported. There is an expense to it but it can be done.

Eguns

Hi Bob, Eguns is only an auction site selling items for other sellers. It operates the same as Gunbrokers. So you'll be dealing with the rifle's seller for the export to the US. The rifle may not necessarily be in Germany. Many Egun sellers will not export outside the EU (same as US sellers) but it should be shown on the auction page.

You (or the seller) will need to find an export agent in the same country as the rifle, who's willing to go through all the paperwork & layers of bureaucracy to export the rifle to the US. You're in for a lot of expense & delays. Hope the rifle's worth it. I've had the same problems buying rifles in the US and exporting to NZ. Good luck.

Last edited:
However, if the seller is OK with shipping a rifle to the USA, it's not that difficult of a process. I've done it a few times with firearms in Australia and Europe.

You can do a Form 6 to import it. Once approved, it's just a matter of paying a little more for shipping but not unlike doing it in the US.

However, if the seller is OK with shipping a rifle to the USA, it's not that difficult of a process. I've done it a few times with firearms in Australia and Europe.

You can do a Form 6 to import it. Once approved, it's just a matter of paying a little more for shipping but not unlike doing it in the US.

If you've never bought a rifle in another country before, I would strongly suggest using an export agent in the same country as the rifle. They know how to navigate through their country's export processes. If you get one bit of paper wrong or forget one, you won't be able to export. Same goes for then importing the rifle into the US. I would use a US import agent. It costs you more, but you end up getting the rifle. If you mess up the process at either end of the journey, you risk loosing the rifle & wasting your money.

Bob,
If you want, I can contact the seller to avoid any missunderstandings and disputes.
And there is an exporter next to my door.
Let me know.
Wolfgang

Gentleman i thank you one and all for your help..

Hi Guy's
Again your help was there when i needed it. I got lucky with Eguns and the stopped my bid.
Next time i will ask the members here before bidding on any thing out side of the good old USA.
Best Regards to you
BOB

Military Rifle Journal
Back