Third Party Press

Parts for 1934 Mauser DSM needed

1914mauser

I have recently acquired a 1934 Mauser DSM that has an incorrect lower band and a upper handguard made from a handguard for a Swedish Mauser. I would like to replace the handguard with a reproduction with the metal clip and a correct lower band. Please reply or send a privite e-mail if you have any of the parts I need. Thank you!

Parts for DSM

I had some more retainer clips made but they arrived with top radius wrong. More in progress. Out of reproduction handguards but may see about having more made as maker still has pattern. Quantity drives cost. Not out to capitalize on these just meet my needs help others. Need min order of 10 to hold costs down. If there is enough interest will get more made. They require final fitting. Must have extra material left to fit to the various makers and slight differences. In the past, some have not been happy with that so taking that in account, polling interest.

As for the other parts. Most commonly missing or broken beyond the handguard and retainer: Safety, extractor, front band, then rear band.

I have a few stub pieces left for front splice to repair duffle cut if that helps anyone. Tough to match grain and color though.

Collecting these necessitates always being on the alert for "parts guns" as that is the best and often only source.

Networking with others always pays dividends.

Good Collecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! I definatly would like a clip and a handguard when more are made. I understand fitting is required. I appreciate your efforts in having these made. Kind Regards,

Military Rifle Journal
Back