Third Party Press

Missing Jon Miles...Reward....

jack944

LARGE REWARD FOR RETURN OF THIS MAN TO THE FORUM.....

contact me if located.....:biggrin1:

Attachments

• mILES.jpg
    mILES.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 115
Ask Mike - last photo I saw of Jon was in bed with Mike in a hotel. One wonders :) :googlie

Wait, we were fully clothed you Aussie perv. I had no part in his disappearance but I do have some nifty stuff that was once his.

He has been missing for quite a while now... He was not at SOS last year...I use to here from him a lot by e-mail, then all of a sudden he just droped off the radar screen, he is a great fellow from Washington PA...BILL

He's still alive!

He's still around, I chat with him every so often... With two kids and a new house his priorities have shifted a bit from the collecting side. He sold a lot of his G/K43 stuff off to some of us crazy G/K43 infected collectors though :)

He'll be back but it will probably be awhile...

He's still around, I chat with him every so often... With two kids and a new house his priorities have shifted a bit from the collecting side. He sold a lot of his G/K43 stuff off to some of us crazy G/K43 infected collectors though :)

He'll be back but it will probably be awhile...

Glad to hear it's nothing more serious than that. I had been wondering...

Oh you guys

Still hilarious, miss u guys all is about as good as it gets for me

I cruise here now and again

Ill give some Jon Miles updates soon lol

Take care

Good things happen in threes..

Oh you guys

Still hilarious, miss u guys all is about as good as it gets for me

I cruise here now and again

Ill give some Jon Miles updates soon lol

Take care

Job offer this week....contact from long lost friend.....maybe play the lottery...good things happen in threes.....:laugh:

Military Rifle Journal
Back