Third Party Press

Sauer Behorden Police rig

George R.

Sauer Behorden police rig made in 1934, original holster and unnumbered mags, with capture papers. I was told by more knowledgable people than myself that this pistol has the late feature of a not so common adjustable front sight and most went to the Prussian Fedjagerkorps in this group. The two sets of papers have different items them, one is for the pistol and field glasses and the other has all the stuff he grabbed ( flag, bayonet, dagger,map case ) he belonged to the 83rd AFA. GR

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00005.jpg
    DSC00005.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00008.jpg
    DSC00008.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00025.jpg
    DSC00025.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 47
Nice rig GR. The photo of the paper work cant be blown up? I'd love to be able read it..
Id this a recent find ?

Wayne, I left the papers pic small due to fakers I can send you copy if you like for your database, I have multiple capture papers so I can compare to real or not. I have had this rig for about two years now, one of my favorites. GR

Great one GR. I remember when you first told me about that rig.

Must be nice to live in "vet land".

Wayne, I left the papers pic small due to fakers I can send you copy if you like for your database, I have multiple capture papers so I can compare to real or not. I have had this rig for about two years now, one of my favorites. GR

no problem.. No need. I just like reading them..

Sauer Behorden police rig made in 1934, original holster and unnumbered mags, with capture papers. I was told by more knowledgable people than myself that this pistol has the late feature of a not so common adjustable front sight and most went to the Prussian Fedjagerkorps in this group. The two sets of papers have different items them, one is for the pistol and field glasses and the other has all the stuff he grabbed ( flag, bayonet, dagger,map case ) he belonged to the 83rd AFA. GR

That is a very nice rig you have there. I have one at 212512 with the adjustable front sight, grip strap marking "5/I. 60." and also a 1937 dated brown police accepted holster. With the */K marking, you have acceptance by the Prussian police. The Feldjagerkorps started out in 1933 as a unit of the SA (Sturmabteilung), but by 1934 found itself more under control of the Prussian Ministry of Interior. Finally in early 1935 it was completely absorbed into the Prussian police system and destined to become the Motorized Gendarmerie. That unit of course used leather equipment colored brown like your holster and mine.

Thanks men, she is a beauty. A close up of the capture papers ( after consideration they fake them anyway ) maybe someone here has info on the 83rd AFA non-divisional unit 105mm SP gun. GR

Attachments

• GE PPK PAPERS.jpg
    GE PPK PAPERS.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 23
Meh its okay, I have 3. :moon:

seriously though i dont know how you do it you find the most unique stuff....

Military Rifle Journal
Back