Third Party Press

Part Needed for Mauser ES340B

gwsut

Hello all, I just purchased an ES340B. I realized that the trigger cover plate is missing. This is the plate that goes under the trigger guard. I know parts for this rifle is very scarce but this part normally doesn't break and there is possibility someone has one from a hacked up gun. I believe the same part from a DSM 34 will work also. If need to, I can make one if I had the dimensions for the location of the trigger slot. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance! Gary

Here is a pic of what it looks like:
I cane get dimensions in a couple of days.

P1030020.jpg

Courtesy of Jon Speed

Here are the drawings for the repeaters in the B series.

The over all length and distant between action screws is different but will give you width, thickness, and location of trigger slot.

You can easily transfer those dimensions from your outter guard.

And yes the DSM is the same as the single shots in the B series.

Hope this helps.

Good Collecting!

Attachments

• P1070050.jpg
    P1070050.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 39
  • P1070051.jpg
    P1070051.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I have one

Hello all, I just purchased an ES340B. I realized that the trigger cover plate is missing. This is the plate that goes under the trigger guard. I know parts for this rifle is very scarce but this part normally doesn't break and there is possibility someone has one from a hacked up gun. I believe the same part from a DSM 34 will work also. If need to, I can make one if I had the dimensions for the location of the trigger slot. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance! Gary

Hello gary if you need the trigger cover plate for mauser es340b yet i have it original in perfet condition , my e'mail is gustavosan196@gmail.com

Military Rifle Journal
Back