Third Party Press

my backyard

iron bender

750 Press Operator
These are a few of my favorite things. I picked up the 34 tripod about 5 months ago.

Attachments

• 3442 003.jpg
    3442 003.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Yes.The 34 and 42 closest to camera are mine, and the one on the end belongs to my pal David. Do we shoot them much? The 42 has been rebuilt twice. C&R, but only a shell of it's former self. Still runs like a champ though. Collectible only in the sense that it is a real WW2 mg42, other than that.... The 34 is awesome. I almost like shooting it better.

Last edited:
Just reminiscing over old threads. Man it brings a tear to my eye. Both the 42's are long gone. Still got the 34 though. Bet it hasn't been out of the safe in 3 years. Maybe I should go shoot this weekend. Oh wait, my kids have soccer, football, and all the other social bs that goes along with being a cool guy like me. :googlie

Sorry to hear that man must be hard to let part of your collection go but your doing the most important thing in life being a great Dad. Collector friend of mine is doing the same thing now selling his collection off for other things. Told me its painful. I said "well just don't trade your truck in too for a minivan or were not friends anymore lol."

Last edited:
Lol Warrior. I will never let my truck go. Oh wait, yeah I sold it too. But I've still got my F250:laugh:

Attachments

• IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 63
How could you let the half track go thats the perfect family vehicle. Rooming space for long drives, great protection from car accidents, scaring the hell out of your neighbors, but the gas mileage isn't that great lol.

American tracks manufactured during the war used gas. Izzy's converted our track to diesel. Top speed, depending on terrain, 50'ish. Speedometer says 80 but no thanks. White was making them in Detroit and then driving them 5 miles to get fitted naked. I'll bet that was fun driving a tracked frame on pavement brand new fresh off the factory floor.

I saw a bunch of them in a weapons testing / repair and storage facility in Jordan. Very cool.

50 miles per hour is still a good speed. What is it they say, "It is not the destination but the journey getting there."

Military Rifle Journal
Back