Third Party Press

Glisenti rig...

Len S

This interesting pistol came my way today , a Glisenti M1910 that was used by the Italians in WWI &II. It came with two magazines in a very nice theater made GI style shoulder holster and was supposedly brought back by a US Army physician who served in Italy. The pistol is all matching and it still has the scarce takedown tool that's seldom found with the pistols. The black ebonite right grip is serial #'d to the gun but apparently the left one broke at some point and was replaced with the later wooden grip. The quality of the workmanship is amazing , every bit as fine as a Luger from the same period with interesting artistic touches like jeweled interior metal surfaces. Here are some pics.

Len

Last edited:
Super pistol

This interesting pistol came my way today , a Glisenti M1910 that was used by the Italians in WWI &II. It came with two magazines in a very nicely theater made GI style shoulder holster and was supposedly brought back by a US Army physician who served in Italy. The pistol is all matching and it still has the scarce takedown tool that's seldom found with the pistols. The black ebonite right grip is serial #'d to the gun but apparently the left one broke at some point and was replaced with the later wooden grip. The quality of the workmanship is amazing , every bit as fine as a Luger from the same period with interesting artistic touches like jeweled interior metal surfaces. Here are some pics.

Len

I have collected Axis pistols for over 30 years. These guns are made like fine watches...super tight tolerances. Great piece...:hail: That takedown tool is mighty rare.

Military Rifle Journal
Back