Third Party Press

Thread: Complete Original Sturmgeweher 44 (StG) Manual D 1854/3 Dez.1944

Default Complete Original Sturmgeweher 44 (StG 44) Manual D 1854/3 Dez.1944

This is my only copy of this manual, it is complete from cover to cover. I took a chance per member JHV to scan it in it's entirety and post it for reference. It will be the one and only time this copy goes through a scanner as it is very fragile. I keep all my manuals in acid free clear sleeves in a dark file cabinet and had not taken this one out in a long time.
    The scans are very high resolution and are quite large. so I wll see how I do uploading. I may consider putting them into a PDF portfolio as well. Enjoy this rare one.

der Gerg

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gergnotwen; 10-20-2013 at 10:26 PM.
    Life is full of fake people. Before you decide to judge them make sure you are not one of them.

Many thanks Gerg! Pic stickied for ref. Is that your StG.? Beauty, and I've got a weak spot for accessories and that one is quite complete.

Greg, thanks for taking the time to do this. I know forum members appreciate this effort.

I would not take this document back out again for fear of further deterioration.

JHV

Default wow

That is truly an amazing piece of history you have there. I think the entire world would be very jelous of you.

Keep up the collecting

Quote Originally Posted by brian062 View Post
    That is truly an amazing piece of history you have there. I think the entire world would be very jelous of you.

Keep up the collecting
    I don't know about the entire world, but maybe a few collectors...
    Life is full of fake people. Before you decide to judge them make sure you are not one of them.

Thanks for posting for us.

btw/That is a beautiful rifle.
    WANTED TO REPURCHASE!! WALTHER PISTOL MODEL PP - AC CODE - Ser. No. 382000P
    REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT THIS PISTOL!!

Nice scans, Gert,

I have an identical one, in a very similar delicate state.

Very nice -

I am afraid I just took mine out to check each page alongside your scans to make sure mine was all there - it is now back in a sealed plastic bag, in the MP44 box, with the 1969 printed MP44 manual.

Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter View Post
    Nice scans, Gert,

I have an identical one, in a very similar delicate state.

Very nice -

I am afraid I just took mine out to check each page alongside your scans to make sure mine was all there - it is now back in a sealed plastic bag, in the MP44 box, with the 1969 printed MP44 manual.
    Jesse

could you do me a favor could you measure the staple in mm or inches, seems the fakers are not using the right size staple, better yet PM the size and /or e-mail me you have my e-mail

jack

Default MP 44 Manual

[QUOTE=gergnotwen;66910]This is my only copy of this manual, it is complete from cover to cover. I took a chance per member JHV to scan it in it's entirety and post it for reference. It will be the one and only time this copy goes through a scanner as it is very fragile. I keep all my manuals in acid free clear sleeves in a dark file cabinet and had not taken this one out in a long time.
    The scans are very high resolution and are quite large. so I wll see how I do uploading. I may consider putting them into a PDF portfolio as well. Enjoy this rare one.

der Gerg

Gerg can you show good pictures from the upper two Pistolenpatronen 43 m.E. box labels.The 1945 fva 13 one is not interesting(fake).

Thanks
    Norbert Berg
    I am always looking for 7.92x33 ammo and information for my book about the development and production of the Pistolenpatrone 43 m.E.

Norbert Berg