Third Party Press

Complete Original Sturmgeweher 44 (StG) Manual D 1854/3 Dez.1944

gergnotwen

Rest In Peace
Complete Original Sturmgeweher 44 (StG 44) Manual D 1854/3 Dez.1944

This is my only copy of this manual, it is complete from cover to cover. I took a chance per member JHV to scan it in it's entirety and post it for reference. It will be the one and only time this copy goes through a scanner as it is very fragile. I keep all my manuals in acid free clear sleeves in a dark file cabinet and had not taken this one out in a long time.
The scans are very high resolution and are quite large. so I wll see how I do uploading. I may consider putting them into a PDF portfolio as well. Enjoy this rare one.

der Gerg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• MP44-1-1.jpg
    MP44-1-1.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 651
  • MP44-2-1.jpg
    MP44-2-1.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 634
  • MP44-3-1.jpg
    MP44-3-1.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 636
  • MP44-4-1.jpg
    MP44-4-1.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 633
  • MP44-5-2-1.jpg
    MP44-5-2-1.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 646
  • MP44-6-1.jpg
    MP44-6-1.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 633
  • MP44-7-1.jpg
    MP44-7-1.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 635
  • MP44-8-1.jpg
    MP44-8-1.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 660
  • MP44-9-1.jpg
    MP44-9-1.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 622
  • MP44-10-1.jpeg
    MP44-10-1.jpeg
    286.4 KB · Views: 636
  • DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:
Many thanks Gerg! Pic stickied for ref. Is that your StG.? Beauty, and I've got a weak spot for accessories and that one is quite complete.

Greg, thanks for taking the time to do this. I know forum members appreciate this effort.

I would not take this document back out again for fear of further deterioration.

:thumbsup:

JHV

wow

That is truly an amazing piece of history you have there. I think the entire world would be very jelous of you.

Keep up the collecting :happy0180:

Nice scans, Gert,

I have an identical one, in a very similar delicate state.

Very nice -

I am afraid I just took mine out to check each page alongside your scans to make sure mine was all there - it is now back in a sealed plastic bag, in the MP44 box, with the 1969 printed MP44 manual.

Nice scans, Gert,

I have an identical one, in a very similar delicate state.

Very nice -

I am afraid I just took mine out to check each page alongside your scans to make sure mine was all there - it is now back in a sealed plastic bag, in the MP44 box, with the 1969 printed MP44 manual.

Jesse

could you do me a favor could you measure the staple in mm or inches, seems the fakers are not using the right size staple, better yet PM the size and /or e-mail me you have my e-mail

jack

MP 44 Manual

This is my only copy of this manual, it is complete from cover to cover. I took a chance per member JHV to scan it in it's entirety and post it for reference. It will be the one and only time this copy goes through a scanner as it is very fragile. I keep all my manuals in acid free clear sleeves in a dark file cabinet and had not taken this one out in a long time.
The scans are very high resolution and are quite large. so I wll see how I do uploading. I may consider putting them into a PDF portfolio as well. Enjoy this rare one.

der Gerg

Gerg can you show good pictures from the upper two Pistolenpatronen 43 m.E. box labels.The 1945 fva 13 one is not interesting(fake).

Thanks
Norbert Berg

No spare parts bag? i need a manual for mine but cannt seem to bring myself to paying over 1k for one thats near falling apart . your pouches look pretty nice. Do you ever shoot it. i had to replace my gas tube when i first got it .now that was a tense couple hours indeed

Military Rifle Journal
Back