Third Party Press

Finally, the G24t Ive been waiting for 1942

DOUBLE AMEN!

Funnily enough, my Vz24 German modified I posted on this very thread was a "backdoor" deal with Chris at oldguns. Wasn't cheap ($700) but I was happy at that price, was willing to pay it, and he was happy. Deal done, it's here, and it's mine. (he had it at $1000 opening bid for 3 cycles - I got tired of waiting to see it drop in prioce and emailed him direct). I doubt I could ever find a German Modified Vz24 here (ALL the Vz24's here are the crappy Romanian reworks - worse than an RC in my opinion), let alone a 1924 made Vz24!

Too many "Mr Know Nothings who know it all" on that GB thread - like the guy talking about how it looks funny near the action, the wood etc etc etc. I guess a lot of people have never seen true examples of these rifles, and only seen the crappy reworks, rehashes and left-over junk.

Jon, I also want to apologise for that "bolt screw-up" we had some time back...the e/140 bolt - I hope you can forgive me for that :) (you've probably forgotten, but I still feel odd about it!)

Man I forgot all about that, but hell no big deal, stuff happens no worries at all

I will say when I do make offers they are not lowball offers- rather fair offers for market value, and higher probably if I want the item. Many times I bet the off auction price is higher than realized price would have been.

The insane bidding prices that some stuff goes for is not actual value- just because some goofball buys a byf43 for $4200 doesn't mean they are worth that.

Military Rifle Journal
Back