Third Party Press

Just arrived

aus_k98

My set of volume 1 and 3 just arrived and I must say what a fantastic set of books. The pictures and the lay out alone justifies the price.
Thank you Bruce and Michael for making this book.
PS
Anyone out their deciding if they should shell out the money for these books, I can only say don't hesitate.

Vol I and III arrived!

Wow. Thank you for all of your dedication on these books. I've just peeled back the cover and started reading. I'm very impressed.

Thanks guys. These books are a labor of love, and we absolutely could not do this project without the collecting community. Glad to hear you enjoy them, this next one should be the best of the bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-Order Vol I-II-III

Hi,

Is it possible to preorder all three to purchase at once?

I'm happy to wait for Vol II mid year and buy all these three together.

Vol I and III should still be available right?

Regards,

Tones.

Volume set

We will not be taking any pre-orders as we would rather have the books paid for and in stock ready to ship.
We will be holding back some remaining inventory of Volumes I and III but certainly less that 100-150 total of each.

Once Volume I and III are gone, no replacement as we will not be reprinting the editions under 3PP.

There may come a time when we authorize someone like Schiffer to print the set but that is way down the road and remains undecided.

Short answer, if you do not have Volume 1 and 3, get them while available.

Military Rifle Journal
Back