Third Party Press

Pawnstars' Gottlieb finds Mengele's passport, or not..........

Hambone

Community Organizer
Staff member
This stuff is rich entertainment for sure......queue up the circus music.......

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/jan/25/pawn-stars-expert-finds-mengele-passport/

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=717482&highlight=gottlieb+passport

mengelepassport_r620x349.jpg

Attachments

• gttlieb mengale pp.jpg
    gttlieb mengale pp.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12
But wait,,,theres more!

Buy the passport and get a brand new GENUINE SS officers ring, just pay postage and handling!

Buy the passport and get a brand new GENUINE SS officers ring, just pay postage and handling!

It's also an SS secret decoder ring, so there's obviously utility value in that, notwithstanding the collector value. Compare photos:

Attachments

• gottfahrt pp.jpg
    gottfahrt pp.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 35
  • dog sausage.jpg
    dog sausage.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 48
Supposedly from the same cache of rare Nazi documents from the "Argentinian source". It will be on ebay:

Attachments

• hitlerbraunpp.jpg
    hitlerbraunpp.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 71
Wasn't it him that sold a apparently faked Hermann Goering Grand Cross Document for over 6 figures at either the SoS or the Max a few years back, and then got called on it resulting in quite the drama?

In any case, Hambone is correct from what I hear, cue the Circus music for sure!

But wait, there's more....Masturbation at the Highest Level!

“People asked me how I know when something’s real, and I have a hard time explaining it. I just know. People forge documents all the time, but over the years I’ve learned how to look at the paper, the inks, the printing styles ... This was a self-authenticating artifact.”

Last edited:
It's also an SS secret decoder ring, so there's obviously utility value in that, notwithstanding the collector value. Compare photos:

For shame, Ham. That dog doesn't deserve to be associated with this. :googlie

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 177
  • attachmentBR7K3J99.jpg
    attachmentBR7K3J99.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 175
I thought he got nailed on humped daggers years ago with some other guys from the UK, I lost a lot of interest in blades and helmets after the fighting on the forums and the big names and the BS of protecting people who really hurt our hobby. IMO GR

g.r. like a lot of persistent turds even when flushed they still seem to find their way back to the top of the bowl. This guy erks me to no end.. Pawn stars was getting old and this piece of crap showing up on the show really ended it for me.. I much preferred Shawn the other arms expert on the show who actually was one.. Just didn't play one on TV.... :facepalm: Documents are the easiest things to fake even in the worst conditions.. The Brit's did a mighty fine job doing it as prisoners of war in Germany.. Most could walk right out of the most secure prisons with documents in hand..

I saw Gottflieb on a PS episode "appraising" and old Colt or Winchester and IMHO he was just babbling gibberish. IMHO he's as qualified to "appraise" such things as I am qualified to appraise 19th century French furniture, which I probably may recognize as French furniture, but that's about it. Several years back we reviewed some humped K98ks and Lugers he was puffing about on his site. You can't be an "expert" and selling obviously humped gear unless you're a fraud.

Does he carry this passport around on his segway?

Zoom Zoom Gottlieb... full of sheet and shinola.

I wonder if Gottlieb realises he's self-defecating yet?

He has been "expelled" as a member on WAF apparently over these issues ......

He has been "expelled" as a member on WAF apparently over these issues ......

It was funny. He lost his "Lifetime Member" status, then it was added back, now he is "expelled". There is a great deal of "politics" and hide the ball there due to the censorship, agendas, and lack of transparency. This isn't close to the first controversy surrounding sketchy BS accusations directed at this guy. IMHO, he wouldn't have lasted 6 months here.

For shame, Ham. That dog doesn't deserve to be associated with this. :googlie

You're right Denny, my apologies to that dog. :happy0180:

"IMHO, he wouldn't have lasted 6 months here."

Hambone, he could have been friends with Maui.
:facepalm:

P

Military Rifle Journal
Back