Third Party Press

Just picked up a DSM-34 Sling

KKW22cal

It was part of a package deal I just bought yesterday. What do these slings go for on there own, is it around $100.00?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 49
Well-done. They don't sell frequently enough to establish a market price, but if I needed one I wouldn't hesitate a minute at $100 given sufficient condition, etc.

Paid $350.00 for a Hawig tobacco tin cleaning kit, the DSM-34 sling, a Mosin Nagant Sling, and the ab44 bayonet. I found the sling in the back of a drawer.

The sling found a home on my early Mauser DSM-34.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 22
Nice sling. Will you elaborate on the cleaning kit? Is Hawig the manufacturer? Is it in 22 caliber? Thanks

Paid $350.00 for a Hawig tobacco tin cleaning kit, the DSM-34 sling, a Mosin Nagant Sling, and the ab44 bayonet. I found the sling in the back of a drawer.

Unfortunately I have not run across a 22 caliber kit, that would be uber cool if the price was not in crazy. The Hawig Kit was a standard K98 cleaning kit but I think it is matching. I posted pictures on the accessory forum. Do you have one? The closest I have ever gotten to one was a picture in Speeds book.

I have a G Apel 1937. I'll post some photos in a new thread soon. I've been told this is a correct marking but do not know for sure.

Military Rifle Journal
Back