Third Party Press

Belgian Fusil 35 Sniper Rifle .

I want to say Thank You to everyone that was willing to share any info that they had on this Rifle . I did have a good feeling when I 1st saw it it was Original but exactly how much was original was the ? . I had known about these Sniper Rifles from Axis Rifle , Pistol & Grenades Book but it showed very little info .

A ? for the members has anyone ever seen just a Base Rifle for sale or does anyone know of such a rifle that maybe for sale . Thanks Again to all the info contributing members . Some very interesting info indeed . Best Regards .

Thank You for the Pic , my friend . I wonder why both sides were marked ? Any idea on this ?. :thumbsup: Best Regards

Only trials rifles were made, in different calibers - therefore "turnable" scale ring? Just a guess..

Some years now passed, but it is finally back home in Europe. Therefore I thought I would share the pictures I did, with the neutral white background.

Attachments

• fusil35_01.jpg
    fusil35_01.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 31
  • fusil35_02.jpg
    fusil35_02.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 27
  • fusil35_03.jpg
    fusil35_03.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 29
  • fusil35_04.jpg
    fusil35_04.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 33
  • fusil35_05.jpg
    fusil35_05.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 35
  • fusil35_06.jpg
    fusil35_06.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 26
  • fusil35_07.jpg
    fusil35_07.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 20
  • fusil35_08.jpg
    fusil35_08.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 22
  • fusil35_09.jpg
    fusil35_09.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 18
  • fusil35_10.jpg
    fusil35_10.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 20
Still no scope with it, and I'm not sure I could get Wolfgang to part with his ... any hints to scopes would be highly appreciated!

Attachments

• fusil35_11.jpg
    fusil35_11.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 18
  • fusil35_12.jpg
    fusil35_12.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 18
If you can not find any other Belgium scope for that rifle, you can have mine.
But be aware that it will be awfully expensive!! ;-)

Happy to see it arrived safely . I will be happier once I see it completed . This is likely one of the Rarest Sniper Rifles I have had the pleasure to find/save and own . Looking forward to seeing the end results . :thumbsup:

In Regards to what type of Rings that would have been used , IMO it may have been this type in link now this is an educated guess or do you think that it was another type ????

https://snipercollection.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/dsc043721.jpg

Last edited:
If you can not find any other Belgium scope for that rifle, you can have mine.
But be aware that it will be awfully expensive!! ;-)

The rifle was already expensive, so no surprise the scope is expensive too ... is your scope complete with the rings?

The rifle was already expensive, so no surprise the scope is expensive too ... is your scope complete with the rings?

If so It going to be REEEEEAAAAAALLY EXPENSIVE :laugh: . The Rifle was not THAT Expensive . !!!!!!!

If I had followed what Wolfgang & Thomas told me it should have been double the Price :laugh:. They told me I would be more likely to win MegaBucks Lottery than to ever find one of these Belgian Fusil Sniper Rifles So on rarity alone You did very well my friend IMHO :facepalm: Best Regards .

Funnily it seems that there is a complete rifle not that far away from me, I‘ve been promised pictures ... it is in a governmental collection, but not one you would get access to. We‘ll see!

Funnily it seems that there is a complete rifle not that far away from me, I‘ve been promised pictures ... it is in a governmental collection, but not one you would get access to. We‘ll see!

Hah Hah You maybe Surprised by what I can do when I put my mind to doing it . But if I know You , You likely bought already !!!!! :googlie
But if You didn't`t I would like very much to see the Pics when You get them .

Is this Piece Fully Matching and completely UnMolested ????? . It would be awesome to see one that was 100% UnMolested even if Scope is not matched to Rifle . Please keep me in the loop !!!! Best Regards

Military Rifle Journal
Back